JDS on twitter ''I lost''

I was so fucking angry when the crowd booed him as he tried to do his post fight interview. He showed it hurt him too.

The UFC should have sent the boo boys backstage,locked the doors and turned off the cameras.

I am ready to fucking cry...this is sad.

He will be back bro.

view.php

He got a bit too big for his britches.

Talking shit about Mir and he can KO the Klitschkos, I just think he believed his own hype or Dana or his handlers got to him to "sell" fights and be more a c0cky douche.

Either way he got his ass kicked tonight, he'll be back, but a little humbling will be good for him.

"I thank everyone but tonight I could not honor their fans for me but I swear I tried."

Did he? He looked defeated after round 1... It's as if the moment he realized he couldn't walk through Cain and was up against real competition he had a mental breakdown.

Really wanted Junior to win...

Back down the rankings for JDS, he's gonna have to climb the HW div again if he wants a shot at the belt.
Cain only needed a win over big foot after a one minute ko to JDS, JDS lost a decision and showed he could stuff the takedown and get back to his feet when taken down! I think one decent win would warrant a rubber match if not an immediate one!

Back down the rankings for JDS, he's gonna have to climb the HW div again if he wants a shot at the belt.

Ohhh god. Now he hasto kill hunt, travis browne, cormier and maybe fight the reem?

I like it!

its hardly obvious that Cane was hurt in the first fight and Dos Santos gut in a lucky punch . He got out jabbed of the hop . Then the was trashed every minute of every round . He needs to work for a rematch .. ...Big difference between a lucky punch and total domination ... Alister gets trashed too .. hes got no wrestling skills lol

Did he? He looked defeated after round 1... It's as if the moment he realized he couldn't walk through Cain and was up against real competition he had a mental breakdown.

Really wanted Junior to win...

He got hurt buddy, kindly grow a logic bone. I wanted JDS to win also.

Ohhh god. Now he hasto kill hunt, travis browne, cormier and maybe fight the reem?

I like it!

I think he'll probably get another shot around this time next year. He will need some time to recover. I'd say he should take 2-4 months to recover and clear his mind, then go back to training. He is going to need a solid 8-10 months of grappling/wrestling/cardio training before he can take the title back. He thought he could win it solely by keeping it standing and outstriking him, but he was wrong. Now he can re-examine his technique and mix things up. I know it's cliche, but like they always say, "A fighter learns more from a loss than another win." Congratulations to Cain on his victory, though I am still not very impressed. He was just as gassed and looked like shit in the championship rounds. He would be much better at a lighter weight. I look forward to seeing Cormier drop to 205. He will probably take over the division once jones moves up in 2014.

Back