JDS on Cain "He hits like a girl"

Meh, it's whatever. I'd prefer to watch a 5 round beating over a 1st round KO anyway, lol. Much more entertaining IMO. :icon_twis

Did you get my PM?

Yep, gonna answer soon (long read). :icon_chee

file.php

Judging by the look on JDS face when the second fight was over i would say Cain hits like a truck at 50 mph.

Glitch in the matrix, I've seen this before.

I think with the identical thread title.

Not that it's the end of the world.

IMG_9621.jpg

BoetschandJuniorOW.jpg

jds_face_tranformation_11.jpg

Yeah I can see the "love taps" Cain was hittin him with did nothing to his appearance. I don't know what kind of women Junior hangs with, but they most be monsters.

His mentor doesn't think so...

velasquez-quick-ko-nog_medium.gif

But yea, pretty old stuff. I forgot JDS even said that.

Obvious bad translation. JDS meant that he himself takes a punch like a girl.

TS already knows JDS is a baby eating mountain demon, but he wants everyone else to realize it too. Top notch investigative work.

JDS: Cain hits like a girl, lol.

TS: ZOMG WTFBBQ. HE IS A MONSTER AND THE WORST HUMAN BEING EVER. HE HURT MY(not Cain's) FEELINGS. WAAAH.

"He was hitting me for five rounds, and couldn't knock me out. He hits like a girl."

From the primetime.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. JDS got dominated for 25 minutes in every aspect of the game and comes out saying stuff like this. THIS is a perfect example of why I don't like the guy. Yeah, he's usually nice, but he says stuff like this that is extremely off-putting from time to time. He also spent like 5 minutes going on about his overtraining last time.

Really rooting for the Cain TKO this time. Cain and Cormier pushing each other to the limit 3 times a week has got to be incredible training, and will make the difference in this fight.

LOL you are a moron!
This was long time ago, and Junior was in a show much like the SNL in US.
He made the comment just to be funny.

He later said he got his ass beaten.

Either keep it up, or at least shut up.... so you don't make a fool of yourself.

Cain doesn't have one shot KO power because he's all technique and doesn't load up on punches. he's not like a Forrest or Bisping type (Bisping is all technique too, but he seems to lack natural power).

still, he wobbled JDS, and almost finished him multiple times. it's kind of ridiculous for him to be dissing Cain's power.

I saw it as well and yeah he said it in an angry type way, makes me really hope Cain beats him up for a round, the KOs him in the second. Hope Cain gets him out of title contention for a long time.

Edit: lol at people that don't fucking read.

Last edited:
I can't stand when fighters do this. It's so much more admirable when a MAN takes his defeat like a real MAN! When a fighter gets beats soundly and then comes back and takes pot shots at the guy who literally kicked his ass it makes him seem so much more lame and bitch like after. I have always liked JDS and know he is the legit 2nd best HW in the world but I can't help lose a little respect after stuff like this. It's very Nick Diaz like and we know how the majority think of him, Bitch like to say the least.

LOL you are a moron!
This was long time ago, and Junior was in a show much like the SNL in US.
He made the comment just to be funny.

He later said he got his ass beaten.

Either keep it up, or at least shut up.... so you don't make a fool of yourself.

You should take your own advice because you look like a fool. JDS said it again tonight on the prime time show, very much in a not joking manner.

Honestly, that fight could have been stopped when Junior got dropped and ate a ton of hard unanswered punches before recovering, but he was still never really in that fight after that big overhand right landed.

If anybody actually watched the episode you can tell the editing team obviously edited it to make it look like he said that. Just like how they edited it to make it look like JDS said the Mir fight was about revenge for Big Nog, when he said a million times it wasn't. Just editing tricks to make fight hype.

Chill
He said it as a joke on a Brazilian talk show

Back