JDS on Cain "He hits like a girl"

I don't understand if you guys are reading what I wrote or just the title. Again - he said this AGAIN, and it doesn't seem like he's joking this time based on the context. It's his entire argument as to why he's better than Cain - which is still something that has merits to be discussed imo.

yeah but.... 50 years ago dude! non issue! who cares man! we're not interested in facts!1!
:redface: hahaha wtf :icon_twis

All screwing around aside, I think maybe its a gameplan? Cain comes at him full force trying to KO him and is less calculated giving JDS some room this time.... MAYBE

TS instigating JDS hate. Not cool ts, not cool.

I like JDS but his face told a very different story. Also was he or was he not nearly knocked down and put on wobbly legs early in that fight? Likely just bravado talking, Cain isn't a 1 hit killer, but he's clocked enough guys for me to think otherwise.

If I was a striker and I wanted my wrestler opponent to stand and trade with me, i'd probably say something similar. Not to say it's the best strategy (Rampage did something similar in the lead up to the Jones fight), but i'd say it's strategy nonetheless.

It's a common joke inside the boxing community TS, chill dude

JDS got wobbled by a girl punch.

Believe it or not, JDS said this again on UFC Primetime (Part 1) aired today.

Well, women in Brazil must hit pretty damn hard then since Cain almost finished Junior in that first round lol.

He really shouldn't be saying that...
iY1Lc2Ig56k3I.gif

Its kinda funny because Cain has a higher finishing % in the UFC than Junior (though to be fair, Junior has fought the best chins in MMA, and Cain really hasn't)

Well, women in Brazil must hit pretty damn hard then since Cain almost finished Junior in that first round lol.

That's exactly why he said that (other than to promote the fight), imo.
I think he means Cain "hit him like a girl" for 5 rounds and couldn't finish the fight.

I could be wrong though.

Its kinda funny because Cain has a higher finishing % in the UFC than Junior (though to be fair, Junior has fought the best chins in MMA, and Cain really hasn't)

How is that? They both are 10-1 with 2 decisions apiece.

Here comes another 1st round KO for JDS.

R.I.P. Doody Pride

If you could understand portuguese you would feel ridiculous right now.

Typical case when translation totally messes up the context.

First time JDS said that, he was a guest on a brazilian comedy show (Panico), he was just messing around along with the comedians. Ppl made a big deal of it and TS is using this old news to instigate hate towards JDS.

That's exactly why he said that (other than to promote the fight), imo.
I think he means Cain "hit him like a girl" for 5 rounds and couldn't finish the fight.

I could be wrong though.

Meh, it's whatever. I'd prefer to watch a 5 round beating over a 1st round KO anyway, lol. Much more entertaining IMO. :icon_twis

Did you get my PM?

Back