JDS on Cain "He hits like a girl"

BlastoiseDad

Al-hamdullilah
@Brown
Reaction score
"He was hitting me for five rounds, and couldn't knock me out. He hits like a girl."

From the primetime.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. JDS got dominated for 25 minutes in every aspect of the game and comes out saying stuff like this. THIS is a perfect example of why I don't like the guy. Yeah, he's usually nice, but he says stuff like this that is extremely off-putting from time to time. He also spent like 5 minutes going on about his overtraining last time.

Really rooting for the Cain TKO this time. Cain and Cormier pushing each other to the limit 3 times a week has got to be incredible training, and will make the difference in this fight.

Last edited:
This is 50 years old and JDS already said he was trying to make a joke. I think Cain even said he understood. Non-issue

This is 50 years old and JDS already said he was trying to make a joke. I think Cain even said he understood. Non-issue

No, this is a different occasion. He didn't seem to be joking. Watch it if you haven't for more context. But it's in fact his main reason why he thinks he's a better fighter - that Cain couldn't finish him in 25 minutes. It's really the crux of his argument this time.

Someone please insert "We landed on the moon."

Yeah, TS, Junior said this 50 years ago.. it's not really news to us.

Hey look at me! I'm TS bringin people the news!!!!!

I don't understand if you guys are reading what I wrote or just the title. Again - he said this AGAIN, and it doesn't seem like he's joking this time based on the context. It's his entire argument as to why he's better than Cain - which is still something that has merits to be discussed imo.

this is gonna be good.

I don't understand if you guys are reading what I wrote or just the title. Again - he said this AGAIN, and it doesn't seem like he's joking this time based on the context. It's his entire argument as to why he's better than Cain - which is still something that has merits to be discussed imo.

Ever heard of a callback joke?

No, this is a different occasion. He didn't seem to be joking. Watch it if you haven't for more context. But it's in fact his main reason why he thinks he's a better fighter - that Cain couldn't finish him in 25 minutes. It's really the crux of his argument this time.

Even if he said it again (haven't seen the primetime yet), it's really not a big deal to me. I don't relate to when fans get all "I've lost all respect for blah blah blah" when it's something as tame as talking a little shit about technique. It's not like JDS insulted his momma.

Besides, JDS one-hit KO'd Werdum, maybe he's allowed to talk a little smack about punching power. I think Cain hits hard, but again, really not a big deal to me personally.

This is new

Someone please insert "We landed on the moon."

Yeah, TS, Junior said this 50 years ago.. it's not really news to us.

Hey look at me! I'm TS bringin people the news!!!!!

Believe it or not, JDS said this again on UFC Primetime (Part 1) aired today.

"He was hitting me for five rounds, and couldn't knock me out. He hits like a girl."

From the primetime.
AndHereWeGo.gif

And remember those pillow hands knocked out his mentor

From the primetime.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. JDS got dominated for 25 minutes in every aspect of the game and comes out saying stuff like this. THIS is a perfect example of why I don't like the guy. Yeah, he's usually nice, but he says stuff like this that is extremely off-putting from time to time. He also spent like 5 minutes going on about his overtraining last time.

Really rooting for the Cain TKO this time. Cain and Cormier pushing each other to the limit 3 times a week has got to be incredible training, and will make the difference in this fight.

Dude, this is old. JDS was joking around, I even read on a brazilian mma forum. Get over it.

Hoping for Cain to KTFO dos Santos viciously the next time around.

If he said he hits like a girl, he hits like a girl. Deal with it.

A soccer mom told Nick Diaz "I hope GSP beats your ass"
Nick's reaction "This is Lodi bitch!"

JDS is gonna have the ref save him from the beating Cain will give him. Don't piss Cain off homie

Back