JDS offers catalogue of excuses.

Maybe you're right. But what I've seen is a JDS that was talking about Overeem more than Cain. I pointed this out before the fight. I find that disrespectful towards Cain. I also don't get how you can become that pissed about something so little (what Reem said about him being afraid to face him).

As for making excuses. Many fighters do this (win or lose). But the most important thing to say is that you lost to the better fighter. Not a bad thing to say especially if Cain was your opponent.

JDS needs to contemplate who and what is the problem. He need's to focus on himself and his fights rather than people. In all his interviews he's saying Overeem was disrespectful towards him while I think it's the other way around. That was before Cain trashed him. Reem also acted like a can by dissing JDS on twitter. I guess JDS did get to Reem, he just never showed it untill then.

Mehehe. I don't get these people. But whatever. Let them fight already.

Well Cain beat Dos Santos so the situation in the division is different now. I think Overeem likely beats Bigfoot so we'll see Cain fighting Overeem this year I think.

Back