JDS needs to go to Jacksons where a HW Jon Jones pushes him.

Jones would get KOd in sparring. That's why this hasn't happened yet.

jones, hapa, mir, and other people that come through...would be much better for him.

I'm so tired of these fucking threads. JDS prepared just fine. Cain has his number. That's it.

I think JDS wants to stay with his brazilians teammates, they are like family too him.

If he went to an other camp he would get homesick..

I think he needs to go to Nova Uniao.

... i kinda agree. There are massive holes in his mma game. The fact is cains style just works exceptionally well against junior. Throw quick combos, clinch, dirty boxing against the cage or takedown. Rinse repeat. A camp at jacksons would be very good for junior if he fought cain again

... i kinda agree. There are massive holes in his mma game. The fact is cains style just works exceptionally well against junior. Throw quick combos, clinch, dirty boxing against the cage or takedown. Rinse repeat. A camp at jacksons would be very good for junior if he fought cain again

The only thing they would tell him at Jackson's is to take Cain down and not pass guard...

what are you saying TS i thought Coach saying to him throw hands when he tries to take you down was great tactics?

If he did end up at Jackson's, I think Winkeljohn would be the bigger help. He might be able to fix the problems with his footwork.

I'm so tired of these fucking threads. JDS prepared just fine. Cain has his number. That's it.

Then you are tired of being wrong.

JDS did not prepare 'just fine' for this camp. Everyone and their grandmother could see that he had a poorly executed game plan. We saw him backing up when he should have been circling and keeping his back towards the cage when it should have been towards the center. In essence his footwork was not as it should have been. Furthermore he kept his hands down when they ought to have been up, which left him open for repeated slugs.

Theses are not excuses and do not detract from Cain's win so don't whine about it. People win and lose for actual reasons. Sometimes 'the other guy was simply better' is not an adequate explanation. Do you think trainers break down the fight that way when their guys lose or win?

People try to analyze the game plan and offer reasons for why the fight went well or unwell all the time. This is an MMA forum. Get use to it buddy.

Jon Jones and Cain have nothing in-common so I'm hoping this is not a legit thread. If anything, JDS can sharpen up JBJs boxing but that would still be hard to do because its still less superior to cains boxing and overall striking.

what are you saying TS i thought Coach saying to him throw hands when he tries to take you down was great tactics?

Dorea:"JDS use your ultimate technique 'Ground smash' to bring Cain down.Do it now Hapa i know you can,yes you can,pls hapa"

JDS:Uh uh wait when?uh uh uh *getting repeatedly punched*"

Dorea:"Cmon JDS use your head,do it at the right moment.I know you can"

JDS:"Huh hokay uh.....

Dorea:"I didn't mean it literally"

original.jpg

Back