JDS message to the fans

It's impossible to hate on JDS he seem like such a good guy. Hes taking his loss like a man no excuses and only props given to his opponents.

this.

this is also why he will go on to do great things. If he has the hunger and desire to get back to the top, he'll get it done.

Can't wait

I really can't wait to see how he comes back. Wish him well, and can't wait for him to get back to the top.

Cant wait for JDS to get back on track.

Cain for 5 rounds hit him with everything he had and couldnt put away the walking zombie and the worse JDS we have ever seen.

Now.....were gonna see him better.......viscous and ready to take soemones head off.

Hold on to your belt Cain......cause its only one uppercut or big over hand right (brings back memories) from being back around Cigano

Unless THE REEM gets involved. Then Cigano will have to take it from him

Pretty much sums it up.

Having seen that video to the fans, which was really cool, and Cain choking up talking about his fans...why are people not fans of both of them?

Good fighters, good dudes

this guy gets it

It's pretty awesome how he's handling his defeat, much respect for Cigano.

Can't wait to see him back in the cage.

Having seen that video to the fans, which was really cool, and Cain choking up talking about his fans...why are people not fans of both of them?

Good fighters, good dudes

I'm a fan of both of them and some others are too.

JDS has taken the loss like a champ and seems like he's the type who will bounce back rather then let it get him down. Still sad to see him lose though.

I like him but wasn't sad to see him lose. I know it's cliche but losing at this stage of his career will make him a better fighter than if he went undefeated and never got exposed. I'm a big fan of Cain since his debut and while I watched JDS I always underestimated him. Heal that jaw and get back out there

i wish others would do this rather than hide in the shadows for a whole year

He'll be back and it will be an epic 3rd fight

pure class. I'll echo what others have said by asking how can you not like this dude, or at the very least respect him?
Thanks for the link TS

Look forward to seeing him fight again.

Back