JDS message to the fans

props to JDS for being so gracious and classy and for handling defeat well

he'll come back at the top of his game next we see him, and I think he'll be taking his belt back

One of my favorite new fighters.

JDS will get the belt back, he just matches up so good against the few guys Cain may have a problem with.

Has there ever been a more classy/gracious fighter let alone in defeat?

JDS is a great guy. Gracious in defeat, and motivated to work hard and come back stronger. Much respect.

Damn i love the guy he is so classy, he is definately my favorite fighter along with Machida both guys are simply awesome.

WAR JDS, how the hell could you ever boo this guy!

Still needs to work on that English though don't want to go around talking about "I got a swallow"

lol good catch love your AV :wink:

Always one of my favorite fighters, he will be back better then ever.

War JDS!
He knocks out Cain in the rematch!!

I said it before, I'll say it again.

JDS vs. Fat Country, then rematch with Cain!!

2 rematches in a row? wtf. And against a guy he dominated. Dos Santos has 9 wins in a row in the UFC, he's had plenty of warmup fights and he deserves the best opponent possible. Either Cormier if he isn't dropping down to light heavyweight, Barnett, or Overeem/Bigfoot loser.

the potential third fight between JDS and Cain will be epic

His face did get swallowed though, lol.

Great guy, no excuses and very humble in defeat.

Back to the drawing boards, he is the right track.

Trying to understand these new JDS haters and what they could possibly have against the guy...

prolly just butthurt cain fans who bought his hype from the beginning and got ridiculed when jds flattened him. those people prolly got pretty pissy when bandwagon guys jump on the jds train after that fight and started calling cain shit like they know shit

Im turning into one of those cain haters slowly over time i think, though i will work to curtail the hatin' given how good of a dude cain is too

As I said in another thread, I have nothing against JDS, just against the idiots who didn't give Velasquez a chance? Were you one of those?

jds_zps9349410e.jpg

gtfoh douche, youre exactly what he is talking about

And I want you to stop eating at Quiznos.
But seriously, why do people see it so hard to hate this guy. I have a couple of reasons why, He makes Jon Jones Seem tame. The guy thinks he's a MMA killer. Like he's a legitimate boxer or something.forget jr.

you are seeing what you want to see
you are an overroids fan or a cain fan. yes or no?

Having seen that video to the fans, which was really cool, and Cain choking up talking about his fans...why are people not fans of both of them?

Good fighters, good dudes

He comes across as a likeable guy who was able to change his fortunes through the art of fighting. I hope he comes back strong but I fear for his health unless he employs new strategies.

Back