JDS made me sad twice

Hallzzz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The first time

"Why you do that"

And now

"If he is a real champion, than what was I?"

I hope JDS realizes he knocked out possibly the most talented hw ever. Nothing to be sad about

I'm a huge JDS supporter, so seeing him get finished was tough, but Cain is just that good. Both guys deserve credit for their performance tonight.

yeah, rogan can be a real dikhead at times

This post makes me sad too. I know that "feel" bro.

Rogan is clearly bias towards Cain and although he may not mean it the stuff he says can be really hurtful.

It's unfortunate for JDS that Cain has his number. Without Cain in the picture JDS could be a loved, charismatic champion reigning for many years.

I remember what he said was, "he's a real champion, so I'm not?" followed by a smile after Rogan said like "you're a true champ too". He was joking I can tell despite getting beat up and hurt. JDS is a great guy

I remember what he said was, "he's a real champion, so I'm not?" followed a smile after Rogan said like "you're a true champ too". He was joking I can tell despite getting beat up and hurt. JDS is a great guy

rogan was pretty insulting towards JDS in JDS vs cain 2, he kept saying over and over how JDS only beat cain because cain was injured. im not sure what having a knee injury has to do with getting your head pile driven into the mat by an overhand right

rogan was pretty insulting towards JDS in JDS vs cain 2, he kept saying over and over how JDS only beat cain because cain was injured. im not sure what having a knee injury has to do with getting your head pile driven into the mat by an overhand right

and rogan said that JDS lost because he "overtrained", lol

and guess what, JDS still got his ass beat in the 3rd fight the same way, but even worse.

JDS is still a true champion.

He slipped and fell on his head. Shit happens.

He'll be back.

Lol the bias isn't that bad. Ur all just butthurt that jds got smashed again.

and rogan said that JDS lost because he "overtrained", lol

and guess what, JDS still got his ass beat in the 3rd fight the same way, but even worse.

Thank you for saying this

It was sad for me to watch even though I bet on Cain to win. I think JDS should train with mr.wonderful and Gusty.

I feel for JDS, he's a really nice guy when at that size and being that imposing, it would be easy to be an a-hole. I hope he bounces back.

Lol the bias isn't that bad. Ur all just butthurt that jds got smashed again.

Yea i really dont see how he was disrespectful. I am lost as to how Rogan is a dick i mean we all have our opinions as does he.

JDS was somewhat upset at the fact that Rogan was saying during JDS/CAIN 2 that JDS looked COMPLETELY GASED. and JDS said "no i wasnt, if i was then how could i finish 5 rounds"

I personally thought he looked VERY tired not completely gassed but still, definitely exhausted i mean anyone would of thought that as well....ITS HIS JOB as a commentator to talk about the shit he thinks is going on! I mean seriously

WTF is the problem here? he told cain he was the true champ. which he is. and JDS was joking when he said "hes the true champion so im not?" then laughed about it. Rogan said no you are a true champion too.

I love JDS, dudes a beast. But just because it hurt me watching him take so much damage does not mean i gotta take it out on Rogan lol

The first time

"Why you do that"

And now

"If he is a real champion, than what was I?"

I hope JDS realizes he knocked out possibly the most talented hw ever. Nothing to be sad about

What

JDS is defiantly the nicest guy in the UFC!
Cain is a beast but is just so robotic in his personality

JDS is still a true champion.

He slipped and fell on his head. Shit happens.

He'll be back.

are you implying the outcome would have been different had he not bumped his head in his failed guillotine attempt?
think carefully

Back