JDS lost because...

Please, remind me of what happened in their first fight. Oh yeah, Cain got KTFO. I wouldn't say Cain is the better fighter, more like it's a draw at this point. Then again, I actually try to THINK from time to time before i speak.

if you try to think then you should think how much more impressive it is to win through pace and technical mastery over a 25 minute period absorbing almost no damage than it is to say land one punch a minute in with nothing else to go on.

koing a guy a minute in looks cool but it doesnt mean a whole lot as we saw he obviously wasnt equipped to do it again last night.

It's now 1 to 1,

JDS > Cain first fight
Cain > JDS second fight

Third fight who will be greater?

All the signs point to Cain. Neither guy as injured this time around, so that shows it was a better gauge of who's the better guy.

And it was Cain.

That's why I get so many supporters here huh? Now your logic is lacking just like your brain.

If that's what you want to call it, whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better. It's a known fact that you're an idiot and most everyone here sees you as such, but hell you don't need me to tell you that you already know it..

lol, k. was dominated on the feet and on the ground for 25 minutes.

but yeah, you're probably right. JDS is definitely the better "overall" fighter :rolleyes:

I would like to read your comments after first fight. I can't wait for the "lucky punch" theory.

if you try to think then you should think how much more impressive it is to win through pace and technical mastery over a 25 minute period absorbing almost no damage than it is to say land one punch a minute in with nothing else to go on.

koing a guy a minute in looks cool but it doesnt mean a whole lot as we saw he obviously wasnt equipped to do it again last night.

The only thing we know from the two fights is that if there was a fight with no time limit, Cain still wouldnt be able to finish JDS.

Cain was the better fighter last night. I disagree on him being the better fighter all together.

Huh, after the first fight I did not know who was really the best fighter because the fight ended in like the first minute and did not really prove much. After this second fight, it was kind of easy to see who had the better skills.

Huh, after the first fight I did not know who was really the best fighter because the fight ended in like the first minute and did not really prove much. After this second fight, it was kind of easy to see who had the better skills.

JDS setting up a KO perfectly in 64 seconds is apparently not an indicator of skill anymore...

If that's what you want to call it, whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better. It's a known fact that you're an idiot and most everyone here sees you as such, but hell you don't need me to tell you that you already know it..

For every 100 replies I get on here, about 70 (or more) are agreeing with me, I guess that's your idea of "everyone" huh? :rolleyes:

JDS got his lips boxed off of his face last night. He was outclassed in every facet of the game........haters gonna hate

But the fact remains in that JDS should have known the TDs were coming in bunches, and should have prepared for such. And I have to assume he drilled his TDD religiously.

I guess I mean he hasn't lost yet and in a loss many lessons can be taken, technical and otherwise.

Cain took him down no doubt, repeatedly. And JDS got back up repeatedly.

Never mind that Cain had trouble getting JDS to the mat even after he nearly brained him, and that JDS shirked off takedown attempts in the first round like they were doing sprawl drills.

JDS got hurt by a hard shot early on and only started recovering in the 4th and 5th round. Cain, on the other hand, when the tables were turned, went to sleep.

Cain put on the performance of his career last night and didn't even look particularly good doing it, just tenacious. He was tired himself by the end of the first round, even AS Rogan was pointing out that he could keep the pace up for 5 rounds, which he didn't, even into the second, and his victory hinged on one single strike that he landed, without which it looked like he would have been stuffed and picked at all night.

So he won, good for him, he pulled it out and we have tons of exciting matchups possible now, but as far as performances go in the octagon, JDS has been the better fighter without question. They're 1-1. JDS crushed Cain in seconds, and Cain failed to put away JDS even though he was out on his feet for nearly 3 rounds.

The only thing we know from the two fights is that if there was a fight with no time limit, Cain still wouldnt be able to finish JDS.

We also learned that if JDS can't land a huge punch early on Cain he will probably be dominated for the rest of the fight however long it takes. I think in a no limit eventually JDS's hemoglobin would blow up.

Last edited:
We also learned that if JDS can't not land a huge punch early on Cain he will probably be dominated for the rest of the fight however long it takes. I think in a no limit eventually JDS's hemoglobin would blow up.

Probably not. Cain hasnt got much power even when 100% fresh so if he gassed he'd be KO'd again.

The rubber match will determine it once and for all.

Back