JDS looked fantastic

Found this on UFC's Facebook

528840_10151399557801276_1662457763_n.jpg

There is a lot of "Bro-love" lately... WTF is going on, who cares what he looks like????

I know right? What kind of queers care about how a fighter has healed up? Fucking puffs around here.

:rolleyes:

a couple weeks usually heals most bruising/swelling so I'd have to guess he looks normal for himself.

Question is how id he doing mentally? Hopefully he didn't lose too much confidence,.

There is a lot of "Bro-love" lately... WTF is going on, who cares what he looks like????

I think after some of the unwarranted hate he has been getting some bro-love is acceptable for Dos Santos.

You seem to be VERY defensive of anything that you think is even remotely homosexual in nature.

That's usually a very big sign that the person IS, in fact, confused about his own sexuality.

It's okay buddy.

JDS immediately after being defeated by Cain:

Uncanny-X-Men-Annual-11-Pa.jpg

I think after some of the unwarranted hate he has been getting some bro-love is acceptable for Dos Santos.

Lol, he has been gettin a lot of heat, but who cares what he looks like he is a fighter ffs.

You seem to be VERY defensive of anything that you think is even remotely homosexual in nature.

That's usually a very big sign that the person IS, in fact, confused about his own sexuality.

It's okay buddy.

Wtf are you babbling about, I guess I'm just in the wrong thread, think I'll go back to the ones where people don't give a shit about what a fighter looks like weeks after their last fight.

Either it's a bad angle, Cain broke his nose or it's always been broken.

I'm more concerned about that split eyebrow on his left eye. He will be easier to cut next time.

It's amazing that Cain beat up someone that can heal so fast. No human can heal their bruises in a month. Cain beat up real life Wolverine.

Amazing discovery btw ts

The question now is who heals better Cain or JDS? lets take the boxing out of it, lets take the MMA out of it, if it was just healing skills in the octagon JDS all day baby!!!! :rolleyes:

Back