JDS Lab Tests

I was one of the first here to point out the difference between Creatine levels and Creatinine levels with regards to JDS's post fight remarks. Upon actually reading his quote, it looks like I jumped the gun and what he states is more in line with elevated CREATINE levels.

I originally thought everyone was wrong as Creatine levels are NEVER checked during a normal lab workup, there has to be a specific reason to do so. Creatinine is routinely checked however, as part of a comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP), which any physician would order, along with a CBC.

Outside of abnormally high meat eating,TRT is a main culprit for elevated Creatine levels.

Does anyone know if JDS is a recipient of TRT?

I don't know why but this almost made me spit out my water.

If JDS was on TRT his T/E would be fucked.

If he was on a legitimate TUE this would have been fucking made public what with him fighting in Nevada.

im a board certified physician asking a legitimate question based off of human physiology and reported findings, i can provide credentials if need be.

And yet you don't know how to use the shift key.

Under guidance with a responsible physician his ratio should be within 1 standard deviation of normal. i expect IF, read IF, he is on TRT he is doing it responsibly, not like many many others.

Give us a link or someting to the info. if i read right you are saying jds is on trt?

Give us a link or someting to the info. if i read right you are saying jds is on trt?

a link to what info? about trt and increased creatine levels? i could photocopy an old textbook if you really need.

im not saying (typing) that hes on trt:

im trying to understand if he meant creatinine instead of creatine, and

if he did mean creatine, why did they run creatine, and

by the way did you know trt affects creatine levels, is jds on creatine?

is that a good summation?

a link to what info? about trt and increased creatine levels? i could photocopy an old textbook if you really need.

im not saying (typing) that hes on trt:

im trying to understand if he meant creatinine instead of creatine, and

if he did mean creatine, why did they run creatine, and

by the way did you know trt affects creatine levels, is jds on creatine?

is that a good summation?
A link to some info about what you are talking about, the article where they print creatine or what have you. Something. Unlike you im not claiming to be a doctor so i have no idea about TRT and creatine or eating excessive amounts of meat and creatine etc so any info you have other than your opinion on it all would be great.

If he was on a legitimate TUE this would have been fucking made public what with him fighting in Nevada.

Drug test results and exemptions, if there are any, haven't been released yet to my knowledge.

Last edited:
good post TS. interesting to think about. to make sure though, if he actually meant to say creatinine what exactly would that mean?

Is there a creatine cut off level for the AC?

You can't have too much caffine in your system. I would imagine this is monitored also.

i generally dont include an apostrophe with my contractions either.

It's so useless.
Though, Sherdog posting has gotten in the way of my actual writing i give a shit about.

Can anyone link to me to where JDS is talking about this? I seem to have missed the boat

Back