JDS is not making excuses to his loss to Cain

fmlannes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
All you people crying about JDS making up excuses need to shut the fuck up!

All JDS is saying(or implying) is that if he didn't have those injuries and chemical imbalances he would've beaten Velasquez...Just look at their first fight. JDS knocked his ass out in just over a minute. So how do you dumbasses explain JDS getting dominated for 5 rounds??

That can only mean he one thing. That his reasons for being dominated were legit. Because the reason isn't that Cain is just a better fighter overall, its that he was having kidney problems and all that.

JDS and Cain being 100% healthy = JDS always beating Cain 100% of the time.

Really? " I didnt have the right gameplan" or " My kidneys werent 100%" sure sound like fucking lame excuses to me. Get over it man

Title "JDS is not making excuses to his loss to Cain"

All JDS is saying(or implying) is that if he didn't have those injuries and chemical imbalances he would've beaten Velasquez...Just look at their first fight. JDS knocked his ass out in just over a minute. So how do you dumbasses explain JDS getting dominated for 5 rounds??

You've got to be a troll

QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82shUehCwEiZIzZD4tG4jqz_qA4K8sqFpuLToa35QVJeGhZqjtrmjrzfc8JSt8AfSogckgIhiq-1Y9yPrHuqeRcyAJtU9VDR6Wi6puOcsUqp0piQh32i1GbK3g.jpg

*Excuses Manual by Black House

I missed all this, when did it come out about chemical in-balances and kidney issues?

They are absolutely excuses. They may be legit, but that doesn't stop them from being excuses. He'd be much better off just saying, "I lost to the better fighter that night...I'll make sure I'm the better fighter the next time we meet."

Just that an excuse is legitimate does not mean that it isn't an excuse...

Or it can go the other way for first fight...... Cain just got caught, because he had bad knee......

The only thing worse than fighters making excuses for losing is nuthuggers making excuses for fighters losing.

Dude the outcome of jds vs cain 2, was the worst possible outcome for jds in terms of coming up with reasons why he lost, there was no one punch ko like in first fight or some injury ( big foot vs browne) cain beat jds in wrestling/grappling, octagon control, top control, cardio, punches, kicks, etc. every category. Jds showed that he still has great tdd( not that it mattered) and heart.

They are absolutely excuses. They may be legit, but that doesn't stop them from being excuses. He'd be much better off just saying, "I lost to the better fighter that night...I'll make sure I'm the better fighter the next time we meet."

Agreed. This however "I took a fearsome beating but the fight ended by decision with Cain hugging me against the fence. I KO'd him in 64 seconds. I don't need excuses." would be much better.

That can only mean he one thing. That his reasons for being dominated were legit. Because the reason isn't that Cain is just a better fighter overall, its that he was having kidney problems and all that.

I've read so many Cain/JDS threads and I can't remember seeing a thread of a person saying that JDS is making excuses. You have taken this loss to heart, maybe JDS just needs to keep his mouth shut and not open his mouth so much about the loss. Just like Cain kept his mouth shut when he lost to JDS in 64 seconds.

I like jds but he just lost. Now work ur way up like the rest. Because overeem is next for the shot when he ko's bigfeet

He hasn't made excuses, what you just said is exactly what he said and all he's said about it. He said that he's found these problems but he hasn't said that with anything in relation to his fight with cain unless specifically asked that in which case he is expected to answer and he still says cain was better that night.

No, what it means is that JDS got really lucky that first fight & landed cleanly....but he really got his ass handed to him the second because Cain was more wary.....& from the expression on JDS's face after round 1 of there 2nd fight, when Cain shoved him away like he was a piece of garbage...(I have it on tape)....Cain now owns his soul........wait & see....he now fears Cain & will never be the same again....I kind of feel sorry for him...but his expression, his eyes, tell the story....but hey U go ahead TS & spin anyway U want....but JDS is done...

He said that but when the press hound him 24/7 saying but why didnt you perform what could you do better

Which is exactly what Cain did after the first fight...:icon_chee

Assuming JDS was really unhealthy in the 2nd fight, they've never fought when both were 100% so there is no way for you to even make that dumb ass conclusion. All I know is barring a punchers chance, JDS doesn't have much to offer Cain in a fight.

Back