JDS is a warrior

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
I always respected him but he showed true grit last night, survived being dropped and never gave up. It would have been easy to find a way out but time and time again, he got up and despite his condition, never stopped looking for a way to win. Seeing how quickly Brock curled up and folded puts it in perspective.

Respect to JDS. I personally look forward to his next fight.

Oh and one more thing: this fight should be a good lesson for Sherdog regarding rematches. How often do you read on here how people are 'uninterested' in a rematch because the first fight was a quick destruction or a one-sided beating. Are you getting it now kids? Fight sport ain't rock, paper, scissors. Different day, different fight.

Agreed, never liked him before now, but he is a true warrior.

ib1Y5ERad6ZHxs.gif

2zdr72x.jpg

2475281_o.gif

I think praising people for reckless dirsegard of their health is becoming vastly overrated. Is he really a warrior, or is he foolish?

I think praising people for reckless dirsegard of their health is becoming vastly overrated. Is he really a warrior, or is he foolish?

Spoken like a true dough-bellied suburbanite... Now off with you - you don't belong in a thread about warriors.

It's a fight. He's a fighter. This is a forum about fighting. Were you expecting a different conversation?

Kongo fought better than JDS against Cain, ate the same amount of strikes and people weren't saying around he was a warrior but Kongo is a warrior!

We live once then we get to stare at a black wall for eternity, not a really win win situation, so take the risks you need my friend.

Kongo fought better than JDS against Cain, ate the same amount of strikes and people weren't saying around he was a warrior but Kongo is a warrior!
agree, and also Rothwell.

these guys are professional fighers and this was a title fight, nobody gonna give up easily.
and Cain destroyed JDS mentally in the first round, never seen Dos Santos so hopeless.

Back