JDS hitting pads at ATT Zagreb

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

Who wins this one? JDS or Big Ben?

I dont buy Rothwell hype train. I am with JDS.

If JDS lets his hands go in the fight the same way he does on pads, he wins. But JDS is changed, man...

I think Ben takes it.

Not happy with his progress at ATT. His game plan in the Overeem fight was down right atrocious.

If he stays at ATT I see a loss without some drastic changes.

He looks good, but not as good as 3-4 years ago

Lately things havent looked so good for JDS. I hope he bounces back from all that. JDS ftw.

JDS makes me feel sad, so much potential, if Cain never existed he'd be champ still, and he'd have a few extra years of life.

WTF is that uppercut with no hip rotation ON PADS !
Rothwell via TKO

Love me some Big Ben but JDS takes this fight.

My heart says JDS; but he seems so much more tentative and slower that I just don't know anymore

10hiz2r.jpg

Cigano with no hair = Samson with no hair.

samson-delilah-500x300.jpg

the technique at 0:55 is what will get it done against rothwell

He should be hitting retirement. JDS hasn't improved since his debut. The guy has KO power and that's it.

will be JDS party time if he looks explosive in the fight and topples Rothwell

daSzUbG.png

I wouldn't bet against Rothwell, but it's clear the UFC is doing everything they can to keep him from getting the title. Dude's got as much charisma as Timmeh.

I dont buy Rothwell hype train. I am with JDS.
Hype? He's beaten two of the best HW's in history in the past year or so. Not sure "hype" is the word you're going for here. Maybe you're not sold on him as a better fighter than JDS, but there's no question Ben is very, very good.

Back