JDS has short term amnesia after the fight - thought he had lost in rd 2

PrincipeAdam

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Brazilian TV "Globo" reported that after the fight Junior was taken to the hospital and did not remember a good portion of the fight, thinking he had been knocked out in round 2. He also did not remember talking to Joe Rogan after the fight.

The tests ran by the doctors cleared him of any brain injuries or anything else serious.

Source: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...rte-da-luta-e-afirma-dor-e-so-no-coracao.html

Suffered some unnecessary damage as Brown Pride should have finished him in round 3.

It reminds me of when Rizzo fought Randleman and he had no recollection of the fight after the 2nd rnd

Poor guy. I hope he doesn't have brain damage after getting bashed again everywhere

I feel bad for him, hope he won't have serious damages. He's a true warrior.

Suffered some unnecessary damage as Brown Pride should have finished him in round 3.

Yup he really should have. It's funny because my friend defends Cain clinching, even when he had jds hurt, but shits on carlos all day for the way he fought Diaz.

I like JDS and hope he recovers quickly but maybe he won't say Cain hits like a girl anymore?

Yup he really should have. It's funny because my friend defends Cain clinching, even when he had jds hurt, but shits on carlos all day for the way he fought Diaz.

2 completely different fights, with different outcomes.

Disclaimer: I have liked Carlos since WEC days, had Diaz winning in their fight, and didn't have a problem with how Carlos fought.

^That said, your parallel makes no sense whatsoever. Carlos at no point, at any time in their fight, came anywhere near damaging Diaz the way Cain was fucking JDS up all night from the clinch.

There is/was a multi-verse of difference between their results/efficiency, and these complaints about Cain and how he fought make absolutely 0 sense.

Dude sent a guy to the hospital with short term amnesia and a hamburger face, for fuck's sake.

The implication that he wasn't going hard after the finish all fight long is ridiculous, and it isn't Cain's fault that Herb Dean is an idiot.

JDS thought he was KO'd in the second round and the doctors cleared him of any brain injuries, what a bunch of BS. If you don't remember 2 whole rounds something is wrong.

Sanchez also should be checked for brain injuries. When the fight was over and Rogan went to ask questions his speech was very slurred. That's not a sign of being beat up it's a sign of your brain being rattled.

No one cares about your friends opinion.

Disclaimer: I have liked Carlos since WEC days, had Diaz winning in their fight, and didn't have a problem with how Carlos fought.

^That said, your parallel makes no sense whatsoever. Carlos at no point, at any time in their fight, came anywhere near damaging Diaz the way Cain was fucking JDS up all night from the clinch.

There is/was a multi-verse of difference between their results/efficiency, and these complaints about Cain and how he fought make absolutely 0 sense.

Dude sent a guy to the hospital with short term amnesia and a hamburger face, for fuck's sake.

The implication that he wasn't going hard after the finish all fight long is ridiculous, and it isn't Cain's fault that Herb Dean is an idiot.

Cain did fuck him up but he wasn't doing anything until he rocked the shit outa him in the third

Cain did fuck him up but he didn't doing anything until he rocked the shit outa him in the third

Sure. If pitching fastballs as a lead in the clinch, where you then quadruple the offense of the guy you are clinching with for the better part of three rounds is doing nothing....

JDS rarely takes any damage at all in other fights but he has probably taken a few years off his life in the last two fights with Cain. Cain's pressure is his kryptonite. Anybody who stands right in front of JDS throwing hands is in trouble but if you crowd him and bring a lot of offense he finds no answers. Cain is the only HW who can bring that sort of pressure for extended periods of time without gassing. He has the perfect style to beat JDS 8/10 times IMO.

JDS thought he was KO'd in the second round and the doctors cleared him of any brain injuries, what a bunch of BS. If you don't remember 2 whole rounds something is wrong.

Sanchez also should be checked for brain injuries. When the fight was over and Rogan went to ask questions his speech was very slurred. That's not a sign of being beat up it's a sign of your brain being rattled.

WTF are you going on about, when i was younger i was in a collision and i had zero brain injuries but to this day i cant remember any of it

Back