JDS has best the best heart ever...

It used to be Noguiera imo, but these two last fights with Cain show heart like no one before... What a great person.

Respect.

Edit: we should also add Diego Sanchez on this list.

I would rather have my brain cells in my later years than heart. Sometime you just need to know when to fold.

555322240.gif

It's a shame JDS gave up like a little bit#@
It will tarnish his legacy

Why does the guy getting his ass kicked have to have an incredible heart? The guy who does the shit kicking has the better heart.

It's a shame JDS gave up like a little bit#@
It will tarnish his legacy

Calling JDS a little bitch after that performance really makes you a little bitch. And i wasn't even rooting for him...

Why does the guy getting his ass kicked have to have an incredible heart? The guy who does the shit kicking has the better heart.

Much like the second fight. He took a ton of punishment and could have quit many times. He didn't. He kept winging shots.

Dude is completely ridiculous.

He actually was showing some offense towards the very end.

And then joking about that all in different language.

The only time someone can show heart is at times things are really tough... that is basically your answer.

Dude is completely ridiculous.

He actually was showing some offense towards the very end.

And then joking about that all in different language.

It seems supernatural... these are full power punches of Cain... that have knocked out several top HW's... damn.

It seems supernatural... these are full power punches of Cain... that have knocked out several top HW's... damn.

He was just swinging freely for maximal KE towards the end, lol. Scary.

Too bad that Junior started trying with the elbows so late. They were working.

Junior was out on his feet several times tonight, just like in the second fight. His back was supported by the cage and Cain was laying on him so he didn't crumble to the ground.

Back