JDS got really exposed...

I have never "hated" JDS, and was always on the Cain train. With that said, I began losing some respect and alot of other serious MMA fans did too, you can verify it in the Sherdog thread, when JDS started disrespecting the HW boxing champions of the World.

Yes there were many of us that said that pride comes before the fall. Fick, you think 6'2" 70 some inch reach Cain could 1 punch knock JDS into zombieland, and never fully recover, and JDS is going to "strike" with Klitscko?

Whatever, JDS can't carry Vladamir K's jockstrap into a pure fisticuff contest.

Look it up, that is where many of us stopped really seriously "liking" JDS and where his "humbleness" became difficult to swallow!:(

It would be a boxing match where he wouldn't have to worry about take downs. While I still feel he is crazy to think this is it really a big deal?

The only thing I seen exposed was JDS inability to recover fully and cains inability to finish. Will look forward to the rubber match

Still a big JDS fan, and I'm sure he will come back hungrier than ever. I feel bad for the next guy that fights him, JDS will stomp him.

But c'mon, where has his "loyal" fans go? They seem to have bandwaggoned to Cain once again, it's a shame.

Fucking this.

All of his superfans who claimed he was the GOAT HW are now nowhere to be seen.

It's really shitty. If you're ganna be a fan then at least stay a fan after the guy loses.

It would be a boxing match where he wouldn't have to worry about take downs. While I still feel he is crazy to think this is it really a big deal?

Correct, he would obviously be totally unconcerned fighting a man 4 inches taller and a 6 inch reach advantage with good footwork, a great jab, punches way harder than Cain, 10X more accurate of a striker than Cain, and hands much faster than his own.

Doesn't sound like a formula for success to me.

The only difference between Cain hitting JDS and him going zombie recovery is that he goes to sleep and recovers from smelling salts after Wlad hits him 20+ times in round 1.:eek:

Hopefully the beating that Cain put on him this weekend gives him the true sense of humility and not just a P.R. show.

I would gladly wager $1,000 on Wlad KO'ing JDS in a boxing match:icon_excl

the nuthuggers are the only ones left on the jds bandwagon. i jumped onto werdum's bandwagon. who's coming with me??

The only belt he'll get is a jiu jitsu black belt.

Lightning only strikes once in the same spot. Cain will finish him in the third fight and close that chapter of their careers.

Great logic bro.

Cain took him down right away. What fight were you watching?

lol JDS easily reversed Cain and got backup i just cant stand people like you dude, what in the hell makes a difference if Cain took him down or not if JDS inmediately reversed the position and got back up?

Youll see JDS is not just good at stopping takedowns, IMO he is even better at getting back up to his feet. So please keep your comments for yourself before sucking Cain

Fucking this.

It's really shitty. If you're ganna be a fan then at least stay a fan after the guy loses.

STFU, JDS still has plenty of fans im so pissed at this thread, its full of JDS haters and Cain nuthuggers.

I'm hear and still a big fan.

I know he will be back better than before.

Now he knows how it feels to lose something he loved so much.

Now he knows how Cain felt.

He is surrounded with a great group of guys that have been through similar circumstances.

He'll be back and he'll be better for this loss

WAR JDS

lol, you mean this fight?

ib1Y5ERad6ZHxs.gif

Yes, he meant that same fight not just a 6 second gif of it.

The fight lasted 25 stop trying to look smart and cool.

I'm wondering how exactly Jds got exposed? He got popped by a bomb cause he was way too focused of the takedowns and simply never recovered. This is pretty much what happened to Cain in the first fight. If anything it's Cain that got exposed, we found out he can't even hold down a half dead Jds for more than a second and that he couldn't finish him if his life depended on it.

Fucking this.

You want the fans to deny that he got destroyed? There was a lot of threads prasing jds seince the fight.

Yes, he meant that same fight not just a 6 second gif of it.

The fight lasted 25 stop trying to look smart and cool.

The rest of the fight was just as bad...

It's not like he took a gif of a guy who lost and tried to make him look good.

That gif is the story of the fight, and it was complete domination bell to bell for 25 minutes straight.

I'm not calling you out, don't know your posting history or anything, but a LOT of JDS fans were downright disrespectful of Cain and his chances leading up to this fight. They've earned a little gloating I suppose.

yea where did all those people go? couldnt even say cain had a decent shot without responses like 'lol jds will ko cain again for sure'

junior got up to a 2 to 1 favorite on the betting odds

I was just thinking about this today. Very few people on SD thought Cain was going to win, then when he pulls the W, all of the sudden Cain has more fans than Justin Beiber. Still allot of JDS fans but some definitely switched sides

WAR CIGANO.

I lulz at most ppl's post in this thread keep em coming ...Cain should have finished JDS

I don't think he got exposed, I just don't think he was ready for the uber-aggressive game that Cain brought. I think it was wakeup call. IMO he came out a little nonchalante and it cost him. He'll be more ready when the rubbermatch happens.

Back