JDS could have beaten Velasquez with a leg lock

the only thing i heard from his corner during the fight was to get up and jds confirmed this after the fight. he admitted that he neglected his bjj, looked only to beat cain in a standup fight and worried about cains gamepkan without actually having one of his own. maybe he needs new people in his corner.

Says the guy who called out a random fan group.

Insecure about something or?

Arent you the guy who cries everytime this is posted?

FedorvsHendo.gif

jds has zero offensive bjj, no way in hell he leglocks a guy like Cain.

JDS went for one, but Cain ended up improving his position when JDS tried that. I've watched the fight like 4 times already.

My aunt COULD HAVE been my uncle, if she'd been born with testicles

Could also have beaten him by a flying gogoplata....but didn't.

Also, he could have easily KO'd Cain with a shot to the ear like in the first fight.... but he didn't.

Seagal says JDS missed an opportunity to tear Cain's sack off. Doesn't matter because the fights over.

Well I guess anybody could win with a leg lock. Doesn't mean they will

I dont recall this scenario........Im sure there was an opening for a leg lock, but all that means is he could have gone for it. And lets honest....how many time do leg locks actually work??? Not many.

I dont think his coach saying this means anything

I do remember one time that JDS seemed to have a good hold around Cain's ankle... but let go. Well... "could've" won. I am a big JDS fan but let's get over it, Cain was better, JDS will be back a greater beast, Overeem's a real threat to everyone.

Same guy who said Anderson let himself be taken down against Chael? If so, then this is starting to make sense.

Silva stated multiple times before Chael fight he would finish it on the ground, so whether he let him take him down or not is debatable but the fact that he wanted it to be on the ground isn't debatable.

He is serious.

Says the guy who called out a random fan group.

Insecure about something or?

:rolleyes:

He's kidding. Has to be kidding. He's got to be kidding.

He's kidding, right?

Nope, Silva said he would submit Chael for saying that getting a black belt from Nog Brother's is like getting a toy from a kid's meal.

Arent you the guy who cries everytime this is posted?

FedorvsHendo.gif

Yup, it's him.

What does Fedor or Henderson have to do with this thread?

Everything. :cool:

Back