JDS could have beaten Velasquez with a leg lock

I don't remember that either.

JDS was too busy getting dribbled like a basketball.

Anything his coach says other than that is pure and steaming boulderdash.

Well they seem to have an idea of where Dos Santos has to improve already, I think Dos Santos will come back better.

JDS was too busy getting dribbled like a basketball.

Anything his coach says other than that is pure and steaming boulderdash.

Lemos is Anderson Silva BJJ coach 2, you never know he probably did see an opening, and people miss it

Could also have beaten him by a flying gogoplata....but didn't.

They seem to have an idea of what went wrong wich is good specially because they havent seen the fight objectively nevermind talk about it.

he could have beaten velasquez with a punch too but he didnt

Lemos is Anderson Silva BJJ coach 2, you never know he probably did see an opening, and people miss it

Same guy who said Anderson let himself be taken down against Chael? If so, then this is starting to make sense.

Shoulda coulda woulda. I used to think jds was too good to lose against cain. I still have him winning in a rubber match but....too weird. Real hard to choose a definite winner the 3rd time around.

I thought personally JDS had a triangle armbar at some point. :D Come on man.

hindsight2.jpg

Same guy who said Anderson let himself be taken down against Chael? If so, then this is starting to make sense.

Anderson told Nog he would submit Chael... he even walked out in a gi.

Youre probably one of those Wiedman/Fedor nuthuggers who think Anderson was just faking a rib injury.

Anderson told Nog he would submit Chael... he even walked out in a gi.

Youre probably one of those Wiedman/Fedor nuthuggers who think Anderson was just faking a rib injury.

Says the guy who called out a random fan group.

Insecure about something or?

Back