JDS comments on Barao's loss

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
10349819_243542332502166_683808787_n.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/oaXeckDRhT/

There are moments that are unexplainable, so happy as sad. One thing is right, we don't need explanations, we must learn the lessons. The true value of a warrior is not in never suffer a fall, but rise again after the fall. Renan is a fact that despite all the difficulties built an impressive and successful career. He can do it again, and now an even more impressive way, because it's in difficult times that we get stronger. Now imagine Renan even stronger. Well ;) I can't wait to see this. Good night.

2 legit warriors right there. I really hope Barao and JDS both come back stronger.

Both in the same boat.

Barao should just say fuck it and ditch that division, why try and stay at that weight now, move on...

Both in the same boat.

Lol no. JDS has been brutally wrecked twice and basically told by Cain "You don't get your fucking title back unless I say so"...

Not quite the same at all.

barao is still the best. he just got his clock cleaned that first round. hell be back

Junior knows what it's like to suffer a devastating knockdown in the first round and then being on autopilot for the rest of the fight....

I hope Barao comes back strong and JDS gets back as soon as possible 100% recovered

Junior knows what it's like to suffer a devastating knockdown in the first round and then being on autopilot for the rest of the fight....

I hope Barao comes back strong and JDS gets back as soon as possible 100% recovered

My thoughts exactly

I wonder how Renan comes back from this loss. GSP lost in his prime as well and he came by to wreck the guy that beat him. Let's see how Barao does, TJ is obviously a more talented fighter than Serra ever was.

Lol no. JDS has been brutally wrecked twice and basically told by Cain "You don't get your fucking title back unless I say so"...

gd1 tech me ur wyz

Barao at FW would be cool, would have full speed and no stamina issues. And won't look like skeletor at weigh ins

I wonder how Renan comes back from this loss. GSP lost in his prime as well and he came by to wreck the guy that beat him. Let's see how Barao does, TJ is obviously a more talented fighter than Serra ever was.

LMAO. Can't compare those 2 fights. Seriously? TJ owned Barao in every department. And I really never expected he could. At the start of the fight I was like, aah sweet, easy victory for Barao. I rarely like team Alpha Male fighters. HOwever, TJ grew on me. Also the Duane Ludwig factor helps him. He will actually stick with the guy.

Not quite!

If anything it will be a right hand to cains done that will say so. I think we all know that jds will be fighting Cain sooner or later. And all it takes is one shot to put his lights out again.

Barao at FW would be cool, would have full speed and no stamina issues. And won't look like skeletor at weigh ins

Aldo moves up and barao moves up....everyone is happy

LMAO. Can't compare those 2 fights. Seriously? TJ owned Barao in every department. And I really never expected he could. At the start of the fight I was like, aah sweet, easy victory for Barao. Never liked team Alpha Male, so usually against their fighters. HOwever, TJ grew on me. Also the Duane Ludwig factor helps him. He will actually stick with the guy.

Seriously what?

The only thing I'm comparing is that both Barao and GSP were in their primes when they lost. I just want to know how Barao will come back from that loss, I already mentioned that TJ is a better fighter than Serra ever was.

JDS will never with the title as long as CV has it around his belt or he all of a sudden wakes up having improved his wrestling 1,000,000%. Barao on the other hand will come back. Although, Cruz and his fans must've been saying, I/we knew I/we could beat Barao, based on how TJ fought Barao using the same footwork and techniques as Cruz. Kudos to TJ for winning it.

Difference is that GSP lost by a fluke punch. He just got caught. It happens.

Barao got straight up outclassed over 5 rounds. He was losing before the knockdown and after it. TJ is simply too fast and slick for him.

Back