JDS / Cains Chins

MrVet

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
There have been alot of accusations flying round about Cain's glass jaw but he ate a fair few decent shots from JDS without missing a step.

That said JDS has an ungodly chin, he ate a huge amount of massive punches from Cain.

Would you agree, chin wise?

Cain and JDS > Overeem

Both chins held very well tonight. Unfortunately, the cardio didn't for any man. JDS was done after the 1st, Cain after the 3rd.

Cain was eating punches from a zombified JDS. I have no idea how JDS was still standing he was eating 12742193741 punches. I don't think Cain's chin was ever bad, he was just not moving his head and get hit on the jaw, but his recovery has always been good

He was starting to look like Maldonado in both granite chin and facial features after Texeria fight

Cain can eat a punch, he took JDS's haymaker, it was the follow up that messed him up. With that said, JDS didn't have anything left in the tank the few times he got him.

I'm just so surprised at how fast JDS got tired. I know that punch took a lot out of him, but before that he seemed to be getting tired.

Also, does he have a problem with keeping his hands up?

ya we now know at least that JDS has a ridiculous chin, those two overhand rights would have knocked just about anybody out.

don't think the fight proved anything about cain's chin, JDS was out from early in the 1st round on.

can't wait for the 3rd fight, will easily be biggest fight in history.

Cain's chin isn't bad, it's just not on that unholy level of Hunt, Shogun, Hendo etc.

Back