JDS/Cain Sig Bet? I got JDS

if anyone out there with a join date older then 2 years and wants to sig bet me (i have Cain winning), pm me and lets work something out.

good luck with your future wagers TS

why don't you like bet all the money you have on JDS if you're so sure he's going to win?

the odds are excellent considering he's a lock to win

so, why haven't you put your money where your mouth is?

I dont care what i have to put in mine, asnlong as TS does care what gets put in his, im in!

why don't you like bet all the money you have on JDS if you're so sure he's going to win?

the odds are excellent considering he's a lock to win

so, why haven't you put your money where your mouth is?

Rather than a sig bet 2 people could just agree to put all their vCash on their fighter simultaneously. That way you can't just backspace the signature. Or explain why they lost their vCash in the signature if they lose and who they bet against?

Well just tell me what i would be puting in my and then i will make up something for you then we will fake shake and thats it.
PM
I dont care what i have to put in mine, asnlong as TS does care what gets put in his, im in!
What lol
Rather than a sig bet 2 people could just agree to put all their vCash on their fighter simultaneously. That way you can't just backspace the signature. Or explain why they lost their vCash in the signature if they lose and who they bet against?

How do you bet Vcash between members? I'm down for this.

Never sig bet with somebody who hasn't even been here for a month.

Back