ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_018-300x228.jpg

ahahahahahahahaha

DELUSIONAL FANS UNITE

Cain+JDS+gif.gif

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_036.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_030.jpg

20121228_gav_sv5_196.0_standard_352.0.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_018-300x228.jpg

JDS was just trying to be joker in the 2nd match. War Cigano!
''I played his game for 25mins, I'm still here. Cain played my game for a min and 4 seconds'' - JDS

Really hope JDS has plugged up the holes in his game by figuring out what he needs to do after the second fight with Cain and can reclaim the HW Title.

I was on it until JDS got owned for 5 rounds! I don't know if a gameplan fixes that.

Really hope JDS has plugged up the holes in his game by figuring out what he needs to do after the second fight with Cain and can reclaim the HW Title.

This This this. Man, Im so pumped up for this fight. Hope he makes Cain pay for every desperate takedown attempt. Hoping to see that hand land on Cain's face. Cain is a warrior too, much respect for both guys.
P.S. JDS was even trying to speak spanish with mexican reporters. Gotta love him.
WAR CIGANO!!
Wooohooooo

im so happy people finnaly know who jds is back in 2008 when i became a fan i said he was gonna be legit..i feel so good for being right

I like both fighters a lot, but I think JDS takes this. He is the one out of these two who has a better chance to finish the opponent. They both have a decisive win from eachother. I don't get the underdog thing at all.

Definitely rooting for JDS but this is a highly dangerous fight. Shoud be good. HW's pretty much always deliver if nothing else.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who's on both the Cain and JDS bandwagon! How could you possibly dislike either guy?! I would gladly watch them fight every PPV

I like Cain a lot, but JDS a little more. Count me in!

I'm in!

JDS two time champion!

Back