Jds and camp = delusional

I hope for Juniors sake that he doesn't think the only reason he lost was because of "creatine levels"

It was rhabdomyolysis, which shuts your kidneys down and causes creatinine levels to build up to dangerous levels.

It was rhabdomyolysis, which shuts your kidneys down and causes creatinine levels to build up to dangerous levels.

As I've explained before, the fight with Cain itself was much more likely the culprit.

Getting your butt whooped for 5 rounds is the more likely culprit. From medscape (sources are primary medical peer-reviewed literature):

The diagnosis of rhabdomyolysis can be confirmed using certain laboratory studies.[13] The most reliable and sensitive indicator of muscle injury is creatine kinase (CK). Assessing CK levels is most useful because of its ease of detection in serum and its presence in serum immediately after muscle injury.

CK levels rise within 12 hours of muscle injury, peak in 24-36 hours, and decrease at a rate of 30-40% per day.[65] The serum half-life of CK is approximately 36 hours. CK levels decline 3-5 days after resolution of muscle injury[13] ; failure of CK levels to decrease suggests ongoing muscle injury or development of a compartment syndrome. The peak CK level, especially when it is higher than 15,000 U/L, may be predictive of renal failure.[66]​

The timeline of his lab values completely fits with trauma from the fight being the culprit of his elevated "creatine", NOT overtraining - it's far too long after a fight for that to be a likely culprit (although still possible). Admittedly, it's impossible to know for sure from the extremely limited information we have.

Besides, if he was wary of overtraining before the fight, don't you think he would've gotten levels BEFORE the fight? Somebody mindful of such a thing surely would have been aware of their levels beforehand.

Jds is not that humble. Fedor was the most humble guy. Cain will destroy jds and end this once and for all.

Sadly, I agree. He used to be one of my favorite fighters because even though he was a monster in the cage, outside of it he was like a big kid and was one of the nicest guys in the sport.

Looking back, he started to change after he won the title. His trashtalking Mir was the first I've heard of him disrespecting his opponent, and constantly bashed Overeem every interview he had. Then came excuse after excuse following the beatdown loss to Cain.

I'm still a fan of his because of the way he fights but not as big of a fan as I was before.

can't really blame him. It's part of Big Nog's training seminar.

Bad performance = battling injury.

There's a Big Nog book of excuses out there if you want to read it.

Hah. Just in fun. Please don't chase me with fire.

It's bigger than that. It's a Brazilian thing. Always have excuses

Every..Fighter..Makes..Excuses. Good lord.

I agree with everything you said except the part about liking JDS. Personally I hope he never wins another fight. He couldn't even outbox Cain and he wants the klitchko bros lol. He is more cocky than jones he just gets a pass because he has a child's mentality

He's talking a little trash against the guy that's probably going to go down as his biggest rival. Stop overreacting.

Not really a rival if the other guy easily beat your ass around the octagon for 5 rds. It's like ppl saying Tito and ken had a rivalry. Not really. Tito just kicked his ass

he's gonna get another reality check on saturday....great fighter, but not better than Cain....

ccdance.gif

He is Brazilian. Expect excuses for a loss. JDS will beat Cain again though. I am hoping he KO's Cain yet again.

i don't let such petty things rustle my jimmies.

Brazilians gonna Brazil...JDS is a nice guy, just not the most humble. Anyway, most of his trash-talk seems to be more or less tongue-in-cheek, anyway. Sherdoggers read way too much into this stuff.

Not really a rival if the other guy easily beat your ass around the octagon for 5 rds. It's like ppl saying Tito and ken had a rivalry. Not really. Tito just kicked his ass

You must have forget the first fight where JDS KO'd Cain in a little over 1 minute.

Also your post before this one is stupid as hell too.

When JDS said Cain hits like a girl it was a joke and he has explained multiple times it was a joke. I'm sure you already know this but are pretending to be ignorant in order to just blab out hate.

JDS didn't say he wanted the Klitschko bros, he was answering a question asked by Ariel Helwani.

The newest quote about "Cain gave it his all but couldn't finish" has also been taken out of context. Read the whole article. He is replying to Cain saying he could have submitted Junior but chose not to in order to prove a point. Here is the full quote
"He can say [whatever] he wants, but I know this: He gave everything he had to win that fight, and you could see at the end of the fight that he was really tired, and he tried to finish that fight very much, and he couldn't."

Yet again a dumb troll taking something completely out of context and using it to hate.

You dumb idiots are the reason why the average IQ in America is lowering. All you do is read the headlines and titles and freak out without reading the full article for the details. Takes all of 5 mins to read an article, and don't act like you don't have the time to read the full article...you find plenty time to make stupid posts

Lol. Cain made excuses also but he never was said to be not humble.

Cain isn't from Brazil; therefore they aren't excuses.

Seriously though, both guys are relatively humble considering they're in a totally different league from the rest of the division.

Trying to eliminate any reasons for your loss going into the rematch isn't making excuses in my mind. If you're stating a reason that can you correct for why you didn't perform at your best, I see that as corrections in preparation.

All I know is that if I were Cain or JDS, my ego would be bigger than both of theirs put together.

Back