Jds and camp = delusional

Best

White Belt
Reaction score
All of you calling jds one of the most humble fighters lol.. he's only humble when he wins.

His first loss in the ufc and out come the excuses. I was injured my body was messed up etc. Now he seems to be pumping himself up by saying Cain hits like a girl. Well he knocked you down with punches so do you have a girl chin?

He keeps saying it took only 1 round to finish Cain and that Cain could not finish him in 5. Its almost as if he is desperately trying to convince himself he can win after being dominated in the 2nd fight.

Oh and his team thinks he can beat the best boxers in the world after 4 months of training.

I like jds but his camp needs to get a reality check.

lol people will always buy the fake quotes made for hype in the weeks preceding the fight.

Yup. It's getting sad.

He's talking a little trash against the guy that's probably going to go down as his biggest rival. Stop overreacting.

Lmao Ts panties in a bunch...go ahead let it out tell us how you really feel...

I seriously think that he's punch drunk. So many stupid comments from him and his camp.

I hope for Juniors sake that he doesn't think the only reason he lost was because of "creatine levels"

can't really blame him. It's part of Big Nog's training seminar.

Bad performance = battling injury.

There's a Big Nog book of excuses out there if you want to read it.

Hah. Just in fun. Please don't chase me with fire.

fuck it, they're gonna settle it in the cage in 3 days

Lol. Cain made excuses also but he never was said to be not humble.

jds is not as humble as he tries to pretend

Usually what he says isn't very humble at all but because he says it with a smile and a soft voice tone, people think he is humble. Usually the words by themselves show that he is pretty full of himself but he has such a disarming demeanor about him that he comes across as just polite and jovial.

Back