JDS and Cain are both frontrunners

NBKondit**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They cant comeback from a beating to win. They both have heart especially JDS but when things arent going their way they break.

Cain in the 1st fight after he was getting outstruck and floored chose to tap to strikes.

JDS in the 2nd and 3rd was so confident then after the 1st he continues making the same mistakes, no adjustments and mentally quit.

Cain got popped by Kongo and still won. Cain got tagged early in this fight and it had no effect. How is Cain a front runner??

JDS i dunno. Cain is just a killer and too much for him. It hasnt really been proven he is either. I think this thread is a front runner.

Please tell me you're joking.

If not, you may be the most ignorant and pound-for-pound dumbest son of a bitch on planet earth.

I didn't recognize the stupidity with the new avatar. You're a joke. Obvious troll.

umm... I don't think that means what you think it means (either that or you're just using the term wrong)

it definitely doesn't apply to someone getting dropped and finished very quickly like cain in the 1st

and it really isn't the same as not being able to adjust your strategy like jds in the 2nd fight.

as for JDS in the 3rd fight, the only reason you could even accuse him of being a frontrunner in that one is because he didn't SUCCESSFULLY comeback. But unlike true front runners (BJ PENN COUGH COUGH) JDS was actually trying the entire time. He was constantly throwing (and landing) that left elbow. He was clearly showing heart and heart is the opposite of front running

They cant comeback from a beating to win. They both have heart especially JDS but when things arent going their way they break.

Cain in the 1st fight after he was getting outstruck and floored chose to tap to strikes.

JDS in the 2nd and 3rd was so confident then after the 1st he continues making the same mistakes, no adjustments and mentally quit.

Please delete your account.

2.3K + posts since May. Get out of the basement and get a job. Mom would probably let you ride it out until her death but what kind of a life is that?

Everyone point and laugh.....This post is that ridiculous.

jds is probably the toughest fighter I have ever seen. just keeps going and going

Back