JDS 1st round looked like Cro Cop

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The quick jabs, fast footwork, good TD defense, gassing, jaw broken

really reminded me of Cro Cop in every way. I thought Cain was finished

Even though you're probably trolling, his TDD was impressive in the first round.

What was up with JDS's cardio...how were they not prepared for that type of fight, they should have known Cain was going to come up guns blazing and look to take control early. It's like he couldn't handle being pressured.

Just a very dissapointing performance...it's like they expected the same guy from the first fight and when things started going downhill they didn't have a plan B.

I'm looking at the 1st round now and thinking are you guys on something?

JDS was seriously punished , what TDD?
He did escape a few single legs, but he was taken down and hammered on the ground.

did you see how desperate Cain looked going for the ankle picks. It reminded me of Cro Cop vs Big Nog

lol honest to god the first three minutes reminded me of JDS vs. Mir. I thought Cain was done for. He proved me completely wrong though.

What was up with JDS's cardio...how were they not prepared for that type of fight, they should have known Cain was going to come up guns blazing and look to take control early. It's like he couldn't handle being pressured.

Just a very dissapointing performance...it's like they expected the same guy from the first fight and when things started going downhill they didn't have a plan B.

I agree.
JDS was very disappointing.
Bad game plan.
He didnt have anything for all those single legs from Cain.
He gassed quickly, even though he managed to pull 5 rounds and show the spirit he got.

Cain was landing a lot before he rocked JDS. He had the round won before he almost finished him. Impressive TDD, though.

Your trolling is as feeble as AOL 1.0

I think some people should rewatch the fight JDS was pushing Cain away and scrambling well until it just seemed like he ran out of steam and got rocked as well. It wasn't for long since Cain tired him out in the 1st round.

The quick jabs, fast footwork, good TD defense, gassing, jaw broken

really reminded me of Cro Cop in every way. I thought Cain was finished

How does your loc and Join date have scribbles on it?

I agree.
JDS was very disappointing.
Bad game plan.
He didnt have anything for all those single legs from Cain.
He gassed quickly, even though he managed to pull 5 rounds and show the spirit he got.

Ya he was looking tired like halfway through the first...I just don't understand how they weren't prepared for that kind of fight.

lol honest to god the first three minutes reminded me of JDS vs. Mir. I thought Cain was done for. He proved me completely wrong though.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Texted my brother who was in Thailand that he is shooting far too desperately and looking sloppy. Making JDS work that hard to get away really took it out of him

i was so scared watching cain shoot at the start of the fight. just kept thinking its just a matter of time until junior connects then bam cain connects

I thought Dos Santos was on the way to winning again then Cain dropped him and the fight changed.

Back