JDS = 1a, Cain = 1b

After this fight, neither deserve to be champ. Its a joke.

Horrible....horrible...just absolutely horrible.

What? Cain was amazing, you can't find one heavy weight who can keep the pace he does. Not one. He's relentless

Everyone in your sig has had a bad fight, been dominated, or lost badly. It happens it's a fight, grow up.

Tell me, what is the difference between this flash ok loss and a real loss? You people are literally the dumbest fucks

They're both real loses. One is much more commonly associated with flukes however. This was pretty reminiscent of GSP vs Serra 1 and 2.

Over the 26.5 minutes they have fought, Cain has gotten the better of JDS in more of those minutes.

Larger sample size >>>>

Over the 26.5 minutes they have fought, Cain has gotten the better of JDS in more of those minutes.

Larger sample size >>>>

But if you aren't finishing you're stalling and/or lay and praying.

I've seen a lot of Sherdog posts, I know what I'm talking about.

cain is scary due to sheer athleticism and speed, cormier will be a formidable challenge due to superior wrestling and strength.

I predicted both fights exactly. Cain simply needed to use takedowns, clinch and striking to put on the pressure. He is obviously the most diverse and aggressive HW fighter in the UFC.

But standing on the outside and trading punches and kicks is not a good idea for him.

Also, Cain had a lot of ring rust and kickboxing hype in the first fight. Both fighters were injured so that was a less important factor IMO.

lol @ jds with his hands down.. cain landing full power shots to jds face.. jds not even getting rocked.. pillow fist heavyweight champion..

Butthurt JDS fan is butthurt.

Cain looked incredible.

JDS isn't champ anymore. Deal with it.

Really obtuse argument. It would be unfair to history to consider Cain anything but the undisputed champion.

I really don't think dopes like you realize how hard 25 minutes is to compete at a solid pace. 6 minute wrestling matches drain people, 25 minutes is entirely insane. After the first round went the way it did, it followed as is expected.

Cain dominated the fight, against the guy who was the only person to beat him. He is a beast, and deserves the belt.

It has and will always be more likely that Cain does what we saw tonight to JDS, than JDS being able to re-create their first fight to Cain.

Back