JDL Threatens PressTV Reporter

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by PreTUF**, Jun 3, 2014.

1. PreTUF**

PreTUF** White Belt

2. Zoti

Zoti Brown Belt

Anyone has the right to criticize Israel in General and the Israeli-Palestinian issue in general.

Now, a short research (I have never heard of this Joshua Blakeny before) showed that he is a 9-11 truther saying Israel is behind the attack.

That immediately makes him an idiot. So IMO, whatever the JDL sent him he definitely deserves.

And I am very far from being even closely sympathizing with the JDL ideas. They are an extreme right wing group that has been declared a terrorist organization by THE STATE OF ISRAEL and is barred from being involved in Israeli politics.

3. Zoti

Zoti Brown Belt

Also, this: (from Wikipedia)

"Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). The IRIB is state-owned,[3] with its head appointed by the supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.[4] The organization is said to be close to the country's conservative political faction, especially the elite revolutionary guards.[4] PressTV headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran."

I think it is safe to say the guy is a puppet of the Iranian government.

4. 22k

22k ベルセルク

thought IDL was making the front pages

5. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

So did I for a second.