JCVD: I sparred with all of UFC guys, they can't see my kicks coming

You realize that he was a top kickboxer that beat everyone he ever fought (and also had a pretty decorated full contact Karate career) and was champ before he got into acting, right?

LOL he was never a kickboxer let alone a pro, that myth needs to go..
He was doing a form of semi contact shotokan karate called " light contact " .. name says it all...
Not even close to american kickboxing aka the thing people like Bill Wallace, Joe Lewis, Benny Urquidez and Don Wilson were doing.. ( that was basically full contact shotokan karate in a ring )

Early UFC rules?

Van Damage by groin shot KO following trademark split.

His level changes are unparalleled in the fight game.

frank-dux-records.png

HAHAHA
Those "records" aren't even coherent... Fast knockout is 3.2 seconds but fastest knockout punch 0.12 ?? Unless it's the speed of the punch but then why is the speed of the kick in mph ?
56 KO's in a single tournament .. LUL How many people did that tournament have ? Bracket was 2^56 fighters if it took him 56 rounds to go to the final ..? How many times the world population is that ? He KO'ed the whole universe it seems...

HAHAHA
Those "records" aren't even coherent... Fast knockout is 3.2 seconds but fastest knockout punch 0.12 ?? Unless it's the speed of the punch but then why is the speed of the kick in mph ?
56 KO's in a single tournament .. LUL How many people did that tournament have ? Bracket was 2^56 fighters if it took him 56 rounds to go to the final ..? How many times the world population is that ? He KO'ed the whole universe it seems...
When you knock someone out, you also KO all their ancestors. All the way back to Adam and Eve.

LOL he was never a kickboxer let alone a pro, that myth needs to go..
He was doing a form of semi contact shotokan karate called " light contact " .. name says it all...
Not even close to american kickboxing aka the thing people like Bill Wallace, Joe Lewis, Benny Urquidez and Don Wilson were doing.. ( that was basically full contact shotokan karate in a ring )

Lol, is this true? I had always thought he was a full contact kickboxer, Wikipedia seems to say he did full contact, not sure about the exact style or rule set.

I think the true Van Damme Vs the UFC competition should be an all out sniff fest between him and Bones, 10 grams of pure grade Colombian, first guy to get through it all wins. My money is on JCVD.

JCVD should train some UFC fighters so they can become champions. I remember when Seagul made Anderson, Machida and JDS all champions, due to him. They've really fallen though since going back to regular MMA camps.

Lol, is this true? I had always thought he was a full contact kickboxer, Wikipedia seems to say he did full contact, not sure about the exact style or rule set.

Yeah it's true, Jean Claude himself probably edited his wikipedia.. Him or his lawyer/PR guy LOL
Light contact is similar to what kids who do contact sports are doing as competition when they are teens/underage nowadays... Basically glorified no KO point fighting

Back