JCVD: I sparred with all of UFC guys, they can't see my kicks coming

They can't see the kicks because they keep waiting for them but nothing happens.

Rumour has it that jcvd collapsed overeem in the gym .made cormier cry

Lmao.... love Jcvd ... he made my childhood along with He man, Leon -o, Mr T, Al Bundy and others but even in his prime he would get flattened in a sanctioned mma fight or let alone a kickboxing fight by most mma pros 145 lbs and up.
You realize that he was a top kickboxer that beat everyone he ever fought (and also had a pretty decorated full contact Karate career) and was champ before he got into acting, right?

Last edited:
JCVD has reached the age where he can say whatever the fuck he wants without any real consequences.

I can't wait to become that old.

JCVD cracks me up. Throws one kick and they shoot the shot from 15 different angles and then play the cuts one after another like it was 15 different kicks.

Martial Art films are just terrible for the most part.

Of course he’s telling the truth. The guy won the kumite, what more evidence do you need?

frank-dux-records.png

Rumour has it that jcvd collapsed overeem in the gym .made cormier cry
Its worse than that, he killed Cormier. Literally, spinning elbowed Jon Jones and caught Rickson in an armbar.

You realize that he was a top kickboxer that beat everyone he ever fought (and also had a pretty decorated full contact Karate career) and was champ before he got into acting, right?

It was limited contact, I think it was similar to the stuff Chuck Norris did though(at least the footage I could find looks similar). He also was Chuck Norris' training partner at one point. JCVD is more legit than he gets credit for.

Hahaha how did they come up with all this shit?
I guess back in the 80s/90s you could claim any ridiculous stuff concerning martial arts.
Everyone knows punches are measured in time and kicks are measured in speed.
It's science

Back