JCC Jr vs GGG Back On!!

gotta love the double standard here. everybody seemingly has a legit reason for not fighting golovkin , but GGG himself is pathetic and "everything that is wrong with boxing " for not fighting a guy from a rival network with many obstacles preventing the fight from happening .

45 K for a unification fight ? i need a source for this . curtis stevens , an unknown fringe contender got 400 k , there is no way a beltholder like geale was offered that low amount.

" my desired opponent is sergio martinez " interview with boxen.de in 2011 .

eh , no .

you're thinking of the second golovkin-n'dam negotiation , the one that happened after hassan lost his belt to quilin . hbo deemed it uncompetitive and refused to pay for it .

i'm talking about the fight that could've happened in 2012 . the wba ordered a purse bid , n'dam and his team pulled out and relinquished the interim belt . HBO had nothing to do with it , hell golovkin wasn't even fighting in the us at the time.

and who's that ? some guy from some other division i assume ?

I'm going to assume you're a Floyd hater? Golovkin called out Floyd after the non televised Adama fight but his scary ass won't dare say Ward. The hype job would fight Chavez Jr at 168 but not Ward, he's a cherry picker.

Remember Geale is not a star in Australia and Golovkin was a nobody, who exactly was going to pay major money for that fight. Mundine is the star and got Geale the 2 million.

I guess Golovkin can fight for the excuses world title, all the guys we have talked about have fought better competition and Golovkin is the only won who never makes big fights, you forget that Golovkin told Geale the date and location, only Floyd, Manny, Chavez Jr, Wlad and Cotto have that power, Golovkin is hiding behind HBO and his low purses.

For fucks sake, I swear most boxing fanboy shit-talk revolves around who's not taking what fight and why, rather than what actually happens in the ring.

If it actually happens, Im thinking the size advantage along with sturdy chin will win it late for Jr. Shiiiit i reeally hope it happens. Would be the most exciting fight for me this year.

Arum has been saying they want it to be at the Forum in Cali in September for mexican independence weekend.

That would be huge and would sell both tix and help push the fight if its ppv.

All speculation of course.

It'd be the awesome if they had it at Cowboys stadium. I know it'd sell out or get close to filling the whole thing. Plus i live like down the street from it, so it'd be more convenient than cali.

Am I alone giving no shits seeing ggg shit kick chavezito?

It'd be the awesome if they had it at Cowboys stadium. I know it'd sell out or get close to filling the whole thing. Plus i live like down the street from it, so it'd be more convenient than cali.

I really don't think they could sale out American Airlines center, Mikey did 5,000 there last year.

GGG is very technical. I wish Chavez Jr the best, he could give this man his toughest fight.

this is going to be a great figh

im rooting for GGG, that dude is a monster

This is what happens when you fight 8 loss, 154 pounders and the media builds you up. In 3 years people will say his Rosado win makes him better than Hagler.

This is what happens when you fight 8 loss, 154 pounders and the media builds you up. In 3 years people will say his Rosado win makes him better than Hagler.

People here were already comparing him to Hagler after his last fight. Seriously.

People here were already comparing him to Hagler after his last fight. Seriously.

In Ring his trainer Sanchez called him the 2nd or 3rd best middleweight ever, the hype behind a man who counts Rosado and Ishida among his best wins is insane. A instagram site posted hypothetical Duran vs Golovkin and people were picking Golovkin, why not just dump on the sport. I've seen people put Golovkin beats Robinson, I can't wait till he gets put to sleep and his name becomes a joke.

I'm going to assume you're a Floyd hater? Golovkin called out Floyd after the non televised Adama fight but his scary ass won't dare say Ward. The hype job would fight Chavez Jr at 168 but not Ward, he's a cherry picker.

Remember Geale is not a star in Australia and Golovkin was a nobody, who exactly was going to pay major money for that fight. Mundine is the star and got Geale the 2 million.

I guess Golovkin can fight for the excuses world title, all the guys we have talked about have fought better competition and Golovkin is the only won who never makes big fights, you forget that Golovkin told Geale the date and location, only Floyd, Manny, Chavez Jr, Wlad and Cotto have that power, Golovkin is hiding behind HBO and his low purses.

i already detailed a list of fighters who gave up their mandatory status, vacated their belts etc... you can keep living in your fantasy world where golovkin is the one ducking challenges.
i guess you're the one who hates floyd mayweather... dude fought numerous guys at 154 but refused an offer to fight martinez in 2011 !!!

GGG needs to fight credible opponents at his own weight class before going after ward, it's not that hard to understand.

i already detailed a list of fighters who gave up their mandatory status, vacated their belts etc... you can keep living in your fantasy world where golovkin is the one ducking challenges.
i guess you're the one who hates floyd mayweather... dude fought numerous guys at 154 but refused an offer to fight martinez in 2011 !!!

GGG needs to fight credible opponents at his own weight class before going after ward, it's not that hard to understand.
Ha I knew you'd be a Floyd hater, Floyd has fought 22 title holders in 5 divisions, your man has fought 1 in 1 division. I love how Golovkin is so ducked but you think he can't be bothered to say Ward's name. I'm 99 percent sure why you like Golovkin.

Ha I knew you'd be a Floyd hater, Floyd has fought 22 title holders in 5 divisions, your man has fought 1 in 1 division. I love how Golovkin is so ducked but you think he can't be bothered to say Ward's name.

what part of my post indicates that i'm a floyd hater? i was just using your own logic .
did any of the other middleweight step up to face ward ? did martinez ever mention ward's name ? sturm ? quilin ? geale ? why is it up to golovkin to take the huge risk of fighting a bigger guy when he's yet to face anyone relevant in his own weight class ?
maybe when / if golovkin cleans out the division and still won't call out ward, then i'll be criticizing him .

I'm 99 percent sure why you like Golovkin.

let me guess .... because he's " white " ?

Back