JBJ vs Glover will be a return to the routine, one-sided Bones dominations. Yawn.

Glover's great but come on.
Bader, Evans and Sonnen are all much better pure wrestlers than Glover. If they couldn't get close enough to take Jones down, Glover has no chance.

His heavy hands are placed on short arms, he has no chance of getting inside to tag Jones without getting kneed to fuck and back.

His BJJ will only work if he can get Jones down, see point 1.

Glover will get finished inside 2-3rounds, maximum.

BUT I'll be rooting for him and he deserves his shot.

It's crazy how because of Shertards, I want to see Jones lose against Teixeira.

Love these "he doesn't stand a chance".

I'll bump this thread for you when Jones is laid out unconscious

Glover's great but come on.
Bader, Evans and Sonnen are all much better pure wrestlers than Glover. If they couldn't get close enough to take Jones down, Glover has no chance.

His heavy hands are placed on short arms, he has no chance of getting inside to tag Jones without getting kneed to fuck and back.

His BJJ will only work if he can get Jones down, see point 1.

Glover will get finished inside 2-3rounds, maximum.

BUT I'll be rooting for him and he deserves his shot.

Glover took Bader down and has a longer reach than all 3 of them, just saying.

Glover looked like shit his last fight, no way his gas tank can handle Jones for 5 rounds.

I don't care about the odds, I will be pulling for Glover all day

glover just doesnt have that mobility.....unanimos decision decision for jones all day!

Could be a one sided domination by Jones or a knockout by Glover. Whatever the outcome is, I won't be surprised, unless it's Jones KOing Glover with a punch.

I just hope jones can improve his boxing, he didn't do shit with his boxing but had good elbows.

Gus was able to be so competitive with Jones because of his movement, his range, his boxing.

Glover is about as mobile, fluid and smooth as a rusty tank left over from the war.

Save yourselves the dollars and just watch Jones vs shot Rampage on youtube, it will be the same fight.

Thanks Dana. Yawn.

will have little mobility, but strikes harder and has better jiu jitsu ... JBJ era ends, Glover wins by KO

jones reach will be too much probably. that said one has to wonder about how he will bounce back from such a grueling fight. i wouldn't write glover off at all. majority of you a while back were proclaiming him the uncrowned champion, all of a sudden he has no chance. this is mma, big guys, little gloves, anything could happen.

Look here.
Less than 15% of Sherdog thought Gus was JBJ's biggest threat.

I'll PM ya! :icon_lol:

and we were called jones haters or stupid. Anyways, i'm okay with the glover fight, will give gus more time to improve. I expect glover to lose, but i think he will get his licks in.

Back