JBJ- The Great White Hype

I feel for you ts. 2015 didn't start off well for you, did it?

machida is better now, What was DC's best win? so what if hes rag dolling an old man like hendo, well past his prime, hes just long and rangy, end of.

People thinking he can actually beat Cain LOL.

First time he faces a fighter of equal size he was bettered (Although not in the eyes of the judges).

Hes a false God and vengeance is around the corner. Hes just another fighter fighting in a division lower than he should be and you all know it.

So Jones has fought no one...but you're going to talk up Cain, whose resume is about as thin as Mighty Mouse.

Obvious retard is obvious.

2015 is just swell for me ta! just trying to dilute the jones nut hugging threads

So Jones has fought no one...but you're going to talk up Cain, whose resume is about as thin as Mighty Mouse.

Obvious retard is obvious.

Youre a Pretty Huge D alright!:icon_sad:

So beating DC in a fight that DC didnt really do too badly if we're all honest, so fking what if jones can put a guy like Dc on his back, so what if he can put his arm around him and hug him against the cage for 2 championship rounds, up until then he was getting beat, is this really a great fighter?

easily pleased u lot!

First time he faces a fighter of equal size he was bettered (Although not in the eyes of the judges).

Foolishness.

Bonner:
Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
Weight 205 lb (93 kg; 14.6 st)
Reach 80.0 in (203 cm)

Jones:
Height 6 ft 4 in (193 cm)
Reach 84.5 in (215 cm)

We all saw what happened in the Jones vs Bonner fight. A fight where Jones faced a better striker(at that time) and someone with more experience in the cage. Even Randy Couture said he thought Stephan was going to kill Jones in that fight because Jones striking was so rudimentary.

Gustafsson:
Height 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)[1]
Reach 81 in (206 cm)[2]

Using your logic. Gustafsson being the taller man only got the better of jones because he Gus was "bigger". No Gus didn't win the fight. He gave jones a tough fight thats all.

Its called a weight class. Not a height class, reach class or any other class, a weight class. None of the fighters are complaining, they are all lining up to face him. I have not seen one of then say Jones won because he was bigger. Why on earth are people like you making excuses for Jones dominance. You behave as if the guy didn't work hard to become a great Mix Martial artist and he could of just walk in there and wipe the floor with everybody. Again, fighters aren't complaining or making excuses. Why are you?

Serious question. If the Jones that fought Brad Bernard or Carlos Eduardo step in the cage with Shogun at UFC128. Who do you think would have won?

the great white hype is the guy who is suppose to beat jones. dumbass cant even troll right.

If I were you I'd place about tree fitty on betting.

What is this about? Who has beaten who???

im starting to dislike JBJ haters more than his fans

machida is better now, What was DC's best win? so what if hes rag dolling an old man like hendo, well past his prime, hes just long and rangy, end of.

People thinking he can actually beat Cain LOL.

Hes a false God and vengeance is around the corner. Hes just another fighter fighting in a division lower than he should be and you all know it.

You thought Bonnar beat Jones?

Back