Jay v Tyler > Bonnar v Griffin

bigkick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That was a great fight and I was super happy the mild mannered underdog beat the cocky preordained winner of the season. Beautiful stuff. And just the sort of brawl that excites fans.

Last edited:
That fight and the Katona Mitchell fight were both incredible

That fight was an absolute war. Nice.

Just watched it. That was the most exciting tuf fight ever. I was pulling for jay as the underdog and he showed incredible heart. He fought the whole fight dazed after nearly getting finished in the first and still managed to wear down and finish his younger and fitter opponent.
Anyone else think dana seemed a bit pissed jay won?

Great fight and fair fckin play to Jay. Tyler was an arrogant twat for most of the season and is far more skilled than Jay. Mental and physical toughness won that fight. Fair play to both fighters though. id confidently say that Tyler will have a better career. this loss may well be the making of him, he underestimated his opponent

I think Jay & Brad match up well and the final should be another cracking fight

Just watched it. That was the most exciting tuf fight ever. I was pulling for jay as the underdog and he showed incredible heart. He fought the whole fight dazed after nearly getting finished in the first and still managed to wear down and finish his younger and fitter opponent.
Anyone else think dana seemed a bit pissed jay won?

Nah, he was more shocked than pissed I think

Back