Jay Glazer should be host of UFC Tonight

Herecomesdaboom

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone else think he would make the show a lot better with Chael and Kenflo, he's funny and he knows a lot more about mma than that woman host I'm sure.

Does anyone know her name? She kinda ruins the show for me, she doesn't fit in.

Why, so he can be a condescending douche to fighters and then go on to suck up to big football players.

No thank you, keep that little man someone away from the TV broadcasting station, please.

Anyone else think he would make the show a lot better with Chael and Kenflo, he's funny and he knows a lot more about mma than that woman host I'm sure.

Does anyone know her name? She kinda ruins the show for me, she doesn't fit in.

he uses his hands way to damn much.. sucks up to sonnen way to much.. anything other than florian..

Jay Glazer is horrible when it comes to MMA. I'd prefer for him to stay as far away as possible.

You want to see MORE of that guy? Really?

Why, so he can be a condescending douche to fighters and then go on to suck up to big football players.

No thank you, keep that little man someone away from the TV broadcasting station, please.

Word.

Ken Flo is fine as is, so is Dominick Cruz. If any non-MMA person's joining, let it be Charissa Thompson.

I know 3 people that have had personal encounters with the guy and say he is an absolute jerk.

Jay Glazer's voice annoys the shit out of me, so no thanks.

He is is one if the most annoying announcers in sports in my opinion, ill pass.

Back