Jay Ellis is 15-91...

What in the fuck? is he moving his hand up and down for no reason? That was hard to watch

What in the fuck? is he moving his hand up and down for no reason? That was hard to watch

It's a half arsed attempt at a pawing jab to measure distance. I doubt he knows how to gauge distance that well.

It's a half arsed attempt at a pawing jab to measure distance. I doubt he knows how to gauge distance that well.

I know what its supposed to be. I'm asking what in the actual fuck he thought was going to happen coming with that bullshit. How does a commission justify sanctioning a guy like this after 91 losses? Which 15 men lost to that?

I know calling a guy a can is fighter bashing, but this guy really is a fucking can. Unreal.

If you look at his record he has actually fought a lot of legit guys early in their careers. Crazy I thought dude would have retired by now.

Just a couple of minor setbacks. He should be ok once he gets his feet under him and rattles off two or three wins.

Keeping the dream alive, one day the UFC or Bellator will come calling.

I know what its supposed to be. I'm asking what in the actual fuck he thought was going to happen coming with that bullshit. How does a commission justify sanctioning a guy like this after 91 losses? Which 15 men lost to that?

They sanction much worse. They sanction a one armed man.

According to Tapology, he lost via Rear Naked Choke 23 times.

Just like in boxing, some guys are gonna come out of the sport with fucked up limbs, depression, no money, and permanent brain damage while never having seen the bright lights of a major promotion. It can chew you up and spit you out. Sad reality.

Last edited:
That brain and chin is softer than tp.

Fucking glass
ezgif.com-optimize-2-1.gif

Back