Javier Mendez "When Cain WAS in his prime"

Cain probably beats up DC. He was there when DC first started. He doesn’t get tired and if you watch DC train; he likes to set a pace suitable for him but he doesn’t have the best cardio

The Cain of yore is no more.
If I could make weight, I'd kick Cain's ass.
<JonesLaugh>

He's about 36 and hasn't fought in over 2 years, no shit he isn't in his prime

the ironic thing is, Ngannou as a complete noob to MMA nearly achieved the same amount of success and almost has the same amount of pro fights as veteran Cain but did it in less than half the time.

DC would KO Cain inside 4 minutes.

DC has always been better than Cain. Truth talk. Humble DC was just being humble in interviews.

Cain spent most of his days on the shelf because DC was too rough with Cain when they trained wrestling.

Remember when Cheick Kongo almost stopped Cains prime before it started?
975lpd.jpg

DC says Cain is as good as ever but he's a huge Cain mark.
Thats one of the reasons I love Dc his loyalty to his friends.. Cain can be in a wheelchair and still belives Cain is still the best hw in the UFC.

When Cain WAS in his prime he got his shit pushed in by werdum

the one positive that cain has going for him, is that he has sustained little damage to his brain. the wear-and-tear isn't due to fighting, so if cain can somehow stay healthy, i don't see why he couldn't become champ once more.
Skill for skill he can beat anyone on any given night and do so violently. It's just whether or not his body will hold up. Don't wanna end up like Rashad who's mind was there but body wasn't

:(
His own coach pretty much confirms the fact that Cain is out of his prime

Just mind games...just like they said khabib outwrestles luke and D.C..you really believe that ?? ..just more smoke and shadows going into the francis "dada 9000"nagannou fight..they want francis thinking cain is slipping

the one positive that cain has going for him, is that he has sustained little damage to his brain. the wear-and-tear isn't due to fighting, so if cain can somehow stay healthy, i don't see why he couldn't become champ once more.

Maybe, but we don't know how he spars. It's probably super hard like all his other training.

Did he lose his prime or did D.C. shake him to the bone and destroy his confidence? After D.C. learned to strike and put it together, Cain was ironically on the bench all the time. Cain went from being top dog in the gym.to probably getting his azz whupped by a smaller guy that just picked the sport up. They both trained the same exact way, had the same sparring partners, same coaches, same nutritionist, but Cain was serendipitously injured constantly......why is that?o_O

its right there in picture form so
Not saying you’re wrong but watch the fight again Cain left Kongo bloody and laying on the mat after the final bell. Cain beat the shit out of him

Cain is the only dude in history who's prime consisted of his first 12 fights. Most fighters are just making it to the UFC for their first fight at around 12 fights, Cain, already out of prime. <45>

Doesn't change the fact that he has outstanding wins in his career. Absolutely destroyed JDS twice. Absolutely destroyed Big Foot twice. Completely destroyed a guy 40 pounds heavier, who was also the HW champion. Showed the ability to outwrestle the best wrestlers and outstrike the best strikers. Absolutely amazing fighter. Being unhealthy shouldn't be a reason to make fun of the guy. A bad injury can fuck up someone's entire career.

Back