Javier Mendez "When Cain WAS in his prime"

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

:(
His own coach pretty much confirms the fact that Cain is out of his prime

Fucking wasted his prime training like a caveman.

DC says Cain is as good as ever but he's a huge Cain mark.

I think what JM meant is when Cain was at the peak of his career, not necessarily that his skills have diminished substantially. Anyway, I guess we'll find out which it is soon enough.

when cain was in his prime he fought two different people 5 times.

Coach starts talking about his fighter whose not in his prime 3-4 days before fight...<6>

Getting the excuses in early for when Frank floors him Round 1

Cain is old and gone grey. His prime was like 5 or 6 yrs ago already. Its not anything to hide. Dont mean he cant whup that ass.

Out of his prime Cain still rules the HW division.

Cain is the only dude in history who's prime consisted of his first 12 fights. Most fighters are just making it to the UFC for their first fight at around 12 fights, Cain, already out of prime. <45>

Out of his prime Cain still rules the HW division.

Hard to rule when from 2013 to 2019 you only have 4 fights, and 2 of those were way back in 2013.

the one positive that cain has going for him, is that he has sustained little damage to his brain. the wear-and-tear isn't due to fighting, so if cain can somehow stay healthy, i don't see why he couldn't become champ once more.

Its actually super rare to see a hw reach prime in their 20s. Fedor, cc arlovski and Cain are the only ones I can think of. All the other hws kind of got better or achieved more in their 30s.

Javier Mendez is a very level headed guy. Cain is going to maul Ngannou.

Back