Javier Mendez on the greatest threats to Khabib at 155: "Number one contender for me is still Conor"

broken_foot.gif

When Conor isn't injured and he's light as a feather on the feet we'll see what happens to Khabib's Russian boxing skills.

Conor & Poirier are the top dogs to erase that 0, haters will say otherwise. Conor has the fire back. Hands up-Conor will get in there and get the win
Haters will say otherwise ? Anyone with a bit of sense more like..
Poirer simply doesn't have the TDD to stop the TD, and we witnessed how Khabib dominated McGregor.

Well, Conor WAS his toughest opponent yet. I mean, yeah, he got dominated, but he still gave Khabib more of a fight than anyone else has yet to do. No one has ever won a round from him, landed that many strikes on him, or left a mark on his face like McGregor did.

Conor has a special eye for mistakes he makes. He went into the Khabib fight too careless. When he's calculated and focused like he was against Eddie, it'll be hard to stop him

He also had a broken foot. Non careless healthy foot Conor easily wins the rematch.

Kebab will duck him, though.

I agree from the stand point that Mcgregor is most likely to stop him... punchers chance. But out of mentioned, he is the worst on the ground...
oh god please don't pretend that Javier wants anything other than money for rematching Conor, he even admitted he wanted the rematch for the money. He knows he's one of the weakest matchups for Khabib in the division.

Conman is lucky to have you around these parts.

Conor fans in denial about what this means

Even though I would rank Conor below Ferguson and Poirier in overall, I would agree with him that Conor's punches are the most dangerous to Khabib's belt out of the four challengers' skills.

He's right it's the biggest threat. Imagine the milions of dollars getting pumped into Dagestan.

Well, Conor WAS his toughest opponent yet. I mean, yeah, he got dominated, but he still gave Khabib more of a fight than anyone else has yet to do. No one has ever won a round from him, landed that many strikes on him, or left a mark on his face like McGregor did.

Um, what mark?

maxresdefault.jpg

ufc_229.0.png

broken_foot.gif

When Conor isn't injured and he's light as a feather on the feet we'll see what happens to Khabib's Russian boxing skills.

Conor & Poirier are the top dogs to erase that 0, haters will say otherwise. Conor has the fire back. Hands up-Conor will get in there and get the win

Shut the fuck up Conor

Lol khabib did to nuggets whatever he wanted even with all the cheating. Tibau was khabib's thoughest fight

Wants that easy money!

Conor is easy money to most of the lw top 10.

Um, what mark?

maxresdefault.jpg

ufc_229.0.png

Lockard didn't know who Jim Miller was, and he thought if you were fighting at 125, and came in at 123, that you missed weight and had to forfeit 20% of your pay.

He is a joke who is only here because of Conor.

People have started underrating conor's skill because of all the other shit he does.

He is a great MMA fighter, but Khabib is just better.
Exactly. Now Conor gets mauled by everyone cause he lost his last fight and hasnt been that active. They are wrong imo, Conor is still very dangerous and can ko you on a good night.

All that said, Javier is talking some BS with the no1 contender status. How can a guy who fought once ( and lost ) in almost 3 fucking years be ahead of guys who put lots of work and wins like Dustin,Tony, Cowboy and Gaethje ? No way.

people forget conor outscored khabib for a round
king conor undefeated in rematches, baby
fixed it for you .
Conor didnt beat anyone, he did fuck all while Khabib re-set himself be ready to choke his cocky melon in the next round.
Conor fans grasping at straws for even the slightest fragment of hopefulness .

Back