Media Javier Mendez blatantly lying

Watch the other video in this thread. At 4 seconds... First punch landed by nag.. Was def to back of head. I never saw it either till now. Don't think it mattered but it was indeed to back of head /neck area. I'm hoping someone makes a still or gif of it. It's not in the ts gif, it's be4 that happened.
Nah, if you watch it at a slower speed you'll see it hits between the shoulder blades and slides up towards his head as Cain is moving.

Nah, if you watch it at a slower speed you'll see it hits between the shoulder blades and slides up towards his head as Cain is moving.
It actually looks like right on the neck, but it wasn't chains issue in the fight. The uppercut definitely hit, his knee definitely buckled. He wasn't really out, and was screaming in pain grabbing at the left knee. Not saying without the knee issue he could have made it back into the fight, cause he was not using good strategy and staying in nags range. That slap to the kneck area could have not felt great w nags power, but it didn't lead to his demise. Just saying it's not really blatantly lying by javier, im sure he believes Cain since they are buddies, and it does appear to hit his head somewhat, so i can see where he thinks Cain is telling the truth and wants to backup his fighter.

you are too! But you will never understand it. You will die and leave this place stupid, thinking you lived on a giant ball with water around it, shooting, circling and wobbling in all directions with speeds 1000 times faster than sound around a even bigger ball of pure Fire into infinity lol
<SelenaWow> I hope you never get banned, you are a treasure of Sherdog.

It's when the success of yout fighters gets to your head and you automatically want to dismiss any failures.

Back