Media Javier Mendez “Khabib Purposely Let Conor Go Longer”

I believe it. He didn't go for the takedown at all in the third round. Highly uncharacteristic of him. He clearly didn't respect Conor's striking at all at that point, otherwise he would've relentlessly pursued the takedown.

So he let him win round 3 to make him suffer?
giphy.gif

Nah. Conor is his biggest threat. Khabib didn't knock him down. Conor was just doing business and didn't train hard. He was partying far too much. Khabib didn't do any second round damage or anything.

You keep telling yourself that pab. Maybe someday you’ll come to grips with reality. The reality is if Conor didn’t train for the toughest fight of his life then it was because he was scared and knew he was going to lose. That’s what quitters do.

I have my doubts, though he did basically take a round off to recover, Khabib was in no way, shape or form felt threatened by McGregor.

Ahhh yes , the same way Cain “let” his knees get wrecked when doing high rep heavy leg extensions with the strength “coach” you set him up with, Javier?

F’in idiot...

You keep telling yourself that pab. Maybe someday you’ll come to grips with reality. The reality is if Conor didn’t train for the toughest fight of his life then it was because he was scared and knew he was going to lose. That’s what quitters do.

I mean, he just made like $100 mil fighting a GOAT boxer I their own sport before he fought khwab. Sometimes i think you guys forget that.

Let me just tell you that I'm a fan of both guys, I don't feel I have a horse in the race, it was just an observation. If I was going to punish someone who I knew I was going to beat I wouldn't let them win a round, just doesn't make sense.

No, he didn't lol. He wanted to finish him as soon as possible.

Jav shouldn't speak for Khabib.

He said before the fight that he was going to make him suffer and not finish it quickly....

Yeah it's true, was obvious. He wanted to smash him when he could've just subbed him fast. Conor winning any round in that fight is clear delusion.

You fucking moron, he emasculated conor by striking only with him on round 3 the irish pussy couldn't dooooo shit all that talk about fearing his smack he gave him a full round to do that and nothing happened.

Last edited:
Looked like it. GnP'd a new fluffy haircut for him. Probably got tired doing so. Laid off the gas in round 3 and decided to turn it up and end it next round. Conor looking at moments of success throughout the fight or round 3 is the wrong thing to focus on. Inability to stop Khabib getting on top is the key thing in that fight. How to improve to prevent that.

People used to say the same about Fedor. Some thought that he let hunt attempt the Americana so to experience a tough position. At the time, people thought Fedor had ADCC level grappling because of what he did to Nogueira.

in hindsight we know this was not true.

While statements like these are usually full of crap and biased, it's hard to disagree with this one. Almost equivalent to saying that Floyd carried Conor for 10rnds. For different reasons though, obviously. Still, in the end of the day it only matters how the fight actually played out, instead of how it could've been finished. One's intentions don't necessarily result in a desired outcome right.

Edit: I, for one, would've loved to see how Conor deals with sub attempts while he's still fresh.

Conor won the third round by the virtue of landing a few more strikes, but the moral victory was Khabib's. A "jock-sniffer" stood and traded punches with one of the most dangerous strikers with no fear whatsoever... what does that say about said "jock-sniffer" and said striker?

Of course he did..

Conor sucks right Kids?

No wait he is good when pimping Khabib as the GOAT..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back