Jaunty's "My House, My Rules" Fatherly Advice Basement Bar

Everyone should watch V for Vendetta tomorrow night.

Tomorrow the rugby is on. @LatFlare good luck, bruh.. although you wont need it.
When my misses goes into work I'll jump in the garage to do some Deadlifts and bench. Might head to the corner shop and buy a packet of bourbon biccies to celebrate Wales' win over the Ozzies.
Prolly play some Halo 5 and tomorrow I might do some online xmas shopping. Life is good. Also gotta walk the dogs at some point so they don't kick off too much when the fireworks go off.

Last edited:
Wales' win over the Ozzies.
If that actually happens, I owe you a beer. I'm not sure if I want to stay up till 3am or not to watch the Maori All Blacks demolish the US-rugby team.

Its not like we've never come close, we normally lose within a converted try, in some games just a penalty. We've got some talent in the squad, but fuck knows why Cuthbert has been selected.. I say this year, every majory tournament. Why the fuck are they picking Cuthbert over the likes of Tom James???!! He's shit! Watch how many handling errors he has later.
When he came off and Lloyd Williams went on against England in the world championships we scored because Williams can think outside the box, Cuthbert is a one trick pony because he's big fast and ugly.

The scheduling of the games really sucks today. I'd like to watch the Baabaas-ZA, Wales-Australia and London Irish-Yorkshire something, but they start at three, three and three thirty.
And I don't know about Cuthbert, maybe everybody hopes he finally figures out how to keep the ball...

Cuthbert made one good break, but to be overly critical he could have off loaded and we may have scored a try.
Wales were poo, Australia are on a different level atm. We need new coaching staff, because all the talent is there it's not being utilised. It's only when fresh legs and younger talent come in that we show a bit of flare.
I know I said it after the World Cup, but Gatland and Howley as good as thy are need to go for our game to move forward.

RayWilliamssquat.gif

That is such a stupid and shitty video...

Great win by Fergusson, always thought he was underrated since he won TUF.

Also, nothing wrong with those squats...

I didn't know squatting was an Olympic sport now.

@daken7 that video should be called "Olympic Weighlifting Assistance Work vs. SPF/RPS Powerlifting Meets"

Why don't you post a video of John Haack squatting at IPF worlds? Oh right, because it wouldn't help your confirmation bias.

So @daken7 is an Oly lifter now? He doesn't have the testicular fortitude for do weightlifting, or the patience to actually commit to a weightlifting programme. His argument is nothing more than a shit troll attempt.

ah yes its autumn up there, the leaves are turning, the air is chilling and a wild daken appears to make his glorious return to 'training' and shitposting

Back