Movies Jason vs Micheal Myers

I feel like Michael Myers takes it because if you ever got to know Jason, he'd do nothing but tell his mom.

His reputation for mommy issues is the real reason people run from him.....

won't watch but Jason should win easily.
why?

from what I remember from these franchises:

Jason is retard strong
Michael is SUPERNATURAL EVIL strong. So..........stronger than retard strong.

Jason is fucking stupid. Just a bitter nerd that drowned as a child and never grew an adult brain
Michael is an adult that shows cunning, patience, knowledge of surroundings, etc....

Jason is slow and can only walk or make big exaggerated movements.
Michael is faster, more athletic and explosive.

And at the end of the day, Michael is just down right meaner. He is literally a human shell for pure evil and a desire to kill. Jason is just some tarded kid that doesn't like people being near the lake he and his momma got killed at.

Neither ever truly die so thats a wash, or even if they do die they always come back some how.

Edit: Also video in TS is really bad ass. I really enjoyed it. I always wished they piggy backed off of Freddy vs Jason with more crossover matchups like this.

But WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK is this video 240p??????????????????

Last edited:
Of course I know Evil Dead. Nobody is talking about that series in this thread though.
The hell are you talking about? I brought it up, and you responded like 3 times. That’s at least 2 people talking about it, plus the likes I got from the cool people

Two sides of the same coin, an eternal draw/tie.

Jason is definitely stronger. Michael is more impressive as a whole, but just raw fight, no plan, no cunnings from Michael side, Jason destroys him.

Ash Williams > Freddy > Jason > Micheal

why?

from what I remember from these franchises:

Jason is retard strong
Michael is SUPERNATURAL EVIL strong. So..........stronger than retard strong.

Jason is fucking stupid. Just a bitter nerd that drowned as a child and never grew an adult brain
Michael is an adult that shows cunning, patience, knowledge of surroundings, etc....

Jason is slow and can only walk or make big exaggerated movements.
Michael is faster, more athletic and explosive.

And at the end of the day, Michael is just down right meaner. He is literally a human shell for pure evil and a desire to kill. Jason is just some tarded kid that doesn't like people being near the lake he and his momma got killed at.

I never get why people think Michael is a stealthier and smarter killer than Jason. There are countless times where Jason has shown he uses his intelligence to set up a kill.

Examples:

Last edited:
Back