Jason Momoa Super Bowl Commercial lol

Not gonna lie, I knew this is a TidWell thread before I see the name.

Jason Momoa isn't even buff irl. He has a dad bod. It's all Photoshop.

His hair I believe is real though

He has a good amount of muscle mass and a good frame. However, I do agree that he has a high body fat % for a superhero character. There are many bodybuilders and athletes who would look better at aquaman. And it is not like Mamoa is some great actor, his lines can be taught to guys who never acted. If Mamoa is natty I give him props though but lifting natty as a pro is just a waste of time. Everyone smart uses gear

People used to call me thor cuz I had long hair and looked just like Chris Hemsworth in the first Thor. So that's why I like his hair so much, it's a part of me

Oh I'm sure they did.

He has a good amount of muscle mass and a good frame. However, I do agree that he has a high body fat % for a superhero character. There are many bodybuilders and athletes who would look better at aquaman. And it is not like Mamoa is some great actor, his lines can be taught to guys who never acted. If Mamoa is natty I give him props though but lifting natty as a pro is just a waste of time. Everyone smart uses gear

Lol at caring about a superhero actor's body fat % when pretty much every male actor wears a costume with built in muscle definition. All you need is some natty size and height, and Hollyweird magic will take care of the rest.
960x0.jpg

images

Kinda funny, but holy shit he's a terrible actor. Like, no acting ability at all.

Bald momoa reminds me of Waingro from Heat.

Lol at caring about a superhero actor's body fat % when pretty much every male actor wears a costume with built in muscle definition. All you need is some natty size and height, and Hollyweird magic will take care of the rest.
960x0.jpg

images
Despite the muscle suit he still got pretty jacked natural compared to his body before.

960x0.jpg

images

When they are shirtless though

If he was nice who would have helped Charlie get the stain out of his shirt?

He looked badass braining British soldiers in Frontier.
That's all I got...

I'd legit stab a guy to death just to wake up one morning with my nose nuzzling Momoa's silken mane

I'd legit stab a guy to death just to wake up one morning with my nose nuzzling his wifes undercarriage.

960x0.jpg

images

Yea except hollyweird didn't take care of anything in this movie. That costume was a fucking joke. It was so bad I lost all interest in ever seeing that movie.

His hair is alright. Chris hemsworths long hair was better. Pretty sure they were extensions though
Chris H never had long hair. He even said he wouldn't continue to play Thor if he had to have long hair again. Thusthe Stan Lee haircut scene.

The same ad concept with a female lead wouldn't be PC these days.

Yea except hollyweird didn't take care of anything in this movie. That costume was a fucking joke. It was so bad I lost all interest in ever seeing that movie.
It was bad. I prefer a Shazam to the Big Blue Cheese, but damn did they screw that up. I wonder if Levi is incapable of the mass Cavill can put on, and maybe that’s why his costume looked like a small head on a big body?

Back