Jason Knight vs. Jordan Rinaldi set for UFC 230 prelims

Top to bottom this card is weak af compared to the last 2 MSG shows.

This secret headliner better be gigantic.

Knight went from surging prospect to the cusp of being cut. Such a disappointment.

The fights that he won, he looked really good.

I do believe he was the favourite going into that Lamas fight.

They way he easily beat Chas Skelly was impressive as well.

Loser goes home. Tailor-made for Knight to save his bacon though - Rinaldi's simply not very good. Decent BJJ guy, but lacks the wrestling to trouble Knight. Knight, TKO, 2nd round.

Expect knight to be much better then his last couple fights. I have it on good authority that he had gotten away from what got him to the big show, after the Ricardo fight he chose to humble himself back to his beggings.

Thought he beat that middle eastern guy last time

Thought Knight beat Makwan via being more active.

Knight should take this rather easily but we’ll see

Thought he beat that middle eastern guy last time

That was a weird fight. IIRC, Knight dropped/hurt Amirkhani about three times, yet kept looking for subs instead of pounding him out when he had the chances. Fight could have gone either way, but Knight borrowed a page out of the Andre Soukhamthath "fighter IQ" playbook.

The fights that he won, he looked really good.

I do believe he was the favourite going into that Lamas fight.

They way he easily beat Chas Skelly was impressive as well.
Nevermind those two. He dominated Dan Hooker, who now looks like the best prospect at 155.

That was a weird fight. IIRC, Knight dropped/hurt Amirkhani about three times, yet kept looking for subs instead of pounding him out when he had the chances. Fight could have gone either way, but Knight borrowed a page out of the Andre Soukhamthath "fighter IQ" playbook.

Yeah, I remember that. He made some mistakes in that fight that swayed the judges. I remember laughing when he told Amirikhani "you got a weak chin boy!" in the fight.

Glad Knight is getting another fight despite his rough track lately. Think this is a great rebound for him.

Just bumping this thread back up simply cos I'm a big fan of Jason Knight, I'm really hoping that he can break his 3-fight losing streak this weekend with an entertaining and dominant finish.

I really doubt there's anyone on the card who is more keen and motivated to win and win big than Jason 'Mississippi Mean' Knight.

Back