Jason knight free agent

I’d say he should follow Cruikshank to Japan but he will probably get work in Bellator
Coker loves guys like Knight

Guys that give no fucks and come to bang

Um yeah...he is one...
Problem is, FW division of Bellator is quite rich with guys...guys like him as well. They have Sicilia for example, and Sicilia gets 2x less money than Knight.
He was getting $30-40K to show...

Um yeah...he is one...
Problem is, FW division of Bellator is quite rich with guys...guys like him as well. They have Sicilia for example, and Sicilia gets 2x less money than Knight.
He was getting $30-40K to show...

Maybe he can try his hand at that imaginary 1 million dollars Pfl are pretending to give out then!?

Maybe he can try his hand at that imaginary 1 million dollars Pfl are pretending to give out then!?

1. You think that the PFL champions will get their cheques rejected by the bank ? :)
2. Palmer and Harrison would mop the floor with Knight.

1. You think that the PFL champions will get their checks rejected by the bank ? :)
2. Palmer and Harrison would mop the floor with Knight.

Yeah Knight looked promising but that damn rubber guard pisses me off..
I think Lamas really wrecked his chin too

And those cheques are bouncing like a bunny rabbit on cocaine
Sorry guys

Umm...with all due respect...my guess would be...regionals?
I think even champions in some orgs like LFA or Titan might be better than him ATM...
He had a decent 4-fight win streak in UFC before the shit hit the fan. He probuably needs a camp change and geographic move or something. His last 3 losses were all decision too. There is still hope for Hick Diaz.

upload_2019-1-10_16-52-45.png

Bellator should sign him. Fun fighter. A lot of good matchups at 145. And he’s relatively young too. He’s willing to take one to land one.

Shame he fell on rough times. Wouldn't mind seeing him in pfl or rizin

That's a hell of a payout considering it is to eight who da fuck is that guys

Back on subject-Jason Knight would do well in Bellator's FW, or hell go to ONE and fight in the upcoming FW grand prix.

Back