Jason Blaha's take on Jon Jones testing positive again

- Not only Jon Jones, but everyone is on steroids.
That only makes Jon Jones failing drug tests worse, because that just means he's incapable of doing what most other MMA fighters are capable of, making him an incompetent fighter, since passing drug tests is literally part of his job as a fighter.

Lol at using the words Jason Blaha and expert in the same sentence.

Wholly fuck, not sure who is dumber, TS or the guy he posted about.

If this happened before I would maybe just maybe think it could be possible but no. It happens just to JJ.

This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you, go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think.

But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fuking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that sh*t. I got over that a long time ago.

So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

While I like to think of myself as a veteran of YouTube fitness
The fact you memorised his lines in equal parts impressive and sad

Jason, Uncle Rico, stolen valor, Blaha? I’m surprised that guy is still around. He injects small doses of tren and other stuff aside from his doctor prescribed TRT and resembles an estrogen soaked bag of shit. What’s that saying for people in glass houses?

The guy in the video is a comedian even if not trying! I used to watch him for laughs because of how takes himself very seriously and always showing off his weapons trying to intimidate some of his haters! That guy is actually the average Sherdog poster who thinks Jones is goat and Conor is goat and some the biased mods!

Maybe this guy knows his shit about roids and its roll in sports but i will always refuse to accept that guys like DC and Bj took roids.

jason is an autist and a troll , but he is right on this one, he learned chemistry in the army so he knows his shit.

Also he cooks his own roids, a roider can spot another roider easily.

giphy.gif

The "Steroid expert" bit is ironic, right?

Right??

Please stop posting Blaha as a "steroid expert". The guy was is and forever will be a fraud. This is a guy who tried to say he was hired out of highschool to become a hitman essentially. Oh, he also has reptilian blood.

He's not wrong here though. You would have to be naive to think that most high level athletes aren't on some kind of PED. I don't put much stock into who gets busted for what, because we will never truly know.

I'm not saying this as some kind of Jones fan boy either. I'm actually not a fan of fighters, as I'm a fan of the sport as a whole and just like to see who the best is. I'm not going to lie though, I do find it a bit entertaining as to how riled up Jones gets his haters around here :D

This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you, go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think.

But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fuking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that sh*t. I got over that a long time ago.

So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Just be warned guise if you dig into Blaha's background you will be found guilty of espionage.

He trained at the Farm at Langley. He has a presence when he enters the room, some find him intimidating, he has more muscle mass than Serge Nubret and Ryback, Non negotiable!

He trained at the Farm at Langley. He has a presence when he enters the room, some find him intimidating, he has more muscle mass than Serge Nubret and Ryback, Non negotiable!
He was a former model, street racer and steroid cook also.

Back