Jared Rosholt is a wrestler, not a fighter

I bet 5 bucks on em with a buddy on the spot just based on how roy has looked lately and i just imagined surely he will take roy down after roy kinda gases but he didnt even attempt a a takedown but one time the whole fight horrible gameplan didnt clinch nothing just stood there and let roy take slow bombs at him all night

And yet, just fought?

He's not a fighter, he's not cut out to be a fighter. He's an excellent wrestler, please change occupations. WWE is calling!
Josh Barnett is also a wrestler and yet he beat Nelson's ass, so no need to throw all wrestlers under a bus. But, you're right on the former point.

Josh Barnett is also a wrestler and yet he beat Nelson's ass, so no need to throw all wrestlers under a bus. But, you're right on the former point.

Josh Barnett is also a fighter. He's been fighting for how many years, now? He's cut out to be a fighter. Rosholt is not.

Nelson is 40 and has lost 5 of his last 6 fights. Go to bed.
Up to Roshalt, Nelson has fought nothing but the best. If he went to Bellator or wsof he would have a good shot at winning their heavyweight straps

You go to bed!

he survived 3 rounds with a somehow KO artist, he needs to train more tecniques thats it
I'm sure he trains his striking as much as anything else. He just has little interest in engaging on the feet. You could clearly see the speed advantage Jared has as well. Had he chosen to, I think he would've made Roy look silly on the feet. He was tentative as hell.

Up to Roshalt, Nelson has fought nothing but the best. If he went to Bellator or wsof he would have a good shot at winning their heavyweight straps

You go to bed!

What

You go to bed!

What argument are you presenting? Yes, Rosholt would 100'% win the HW title in the minor leagues, look at Conrad! They have no HW division.

As soon as Rosholt is hit, he folds. He's boring when he's on form that doesn't attempt anything. He's more suited to the Vince co-op. Go to bed.

ttttttttttttt

Well this is MMA and not a fight.

well thats great,lets just type a whole bunch of nothing to contribute. My farts are more relevant than this post.

As soon as Rosholt is hit, he folds. He's boring when he's on form that doesn't attempt anything. He's more suited to the Vince co-op. Go to bed.

If he's not able to entertain and endear himself to anyone in MMA, what makes you think he'd be worth a shit in professional wrestling? He's got a terrible look, and the personality of a wooden door. Being kind of quick compared to UFC HWs doesn't mean he has pro wrestling-specific athleticism, either. All he knows how to do is wrestle people. People thinking that's all that's needed to succeed in professional wrestling really have no clue what professional wrestling is all about.

What do u mean, he could put the current HW champ to sleep, from boredom

^Exactly, I said cut him off a win.

Now he's lost, please get rid of him.

Back